• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nutz

Closer to 5's than 10's
    Jun 29, 2011
    Near Indian Head, Md.
    The colt went for 2K, siaga $1100. Ammo was stupid. #1 buck was $10 box, I can pick that up down here for less than $5. The panic buyers ruined it for the rest of us who follow the trends here. One guy paid $35 dollars for a box (50 rounds) of .22.,..need I say more?

Holy crap, wonder if they even own a .22? :sad20: Maybe he bought it for resale :lol2:

AC MkIII

Feb 18, 2011
    Calvert
    The colt went for 2K, siaga $1100. Ammo was stupid. #1 buck was $10 box, I can pick that up down here for less than $5. The panic buyers ruined it for the rest of us who follow the trends here. One guy paid $35 dollars for a box (50 rounds) of .22.,..need I say more?

Not sorry I left then. What did the M39 Mosin go for?

kcd

quickdraw
    Jul 21, 2007
    Fort Washington
    I did ok getting rid of some unwanted guns and ammo at the auction, especially ammo, which sold for more than twice what I was expecting. They will be mailing me a check in a few days.

SolomonsCommune

Tomato Grower
    Mar 28, 2013
    Calvert County
    ...and while you guys are at it, what did the NIB CZ 75 go for? One of the only guns I was interested in. Came in and registered, realized how many people were there and also saw they were selling all the books and ammo before the guns and left. Didn't think there'd be much of a chance on a deal in that room.

kcd

quickdraw
    Jul 21, 2007
    Fort Washington
    I should mention (for future bidders) that you don't have to be there to place your bid. They will place the bids for you. I called in some bids before the auction. I imagine there must have been some panic bidding :whoa: fueled by proposed gun laws :whip: , shortages of gun related items :shocked3:, spring fever :rolleye12, etc. -- none of my called-in bids were successful. :shocked4:

empty5853

Aug 22, 2007
    Mechanicsville
    I agree with Domino , some good deals, some not so good. Depends on what you want.

I put (3) guns in it for sale. I had reserves on all of them and they beat that so I was happy. Commission rate is high but no hassels as far as selling your guns.

I wrote down SOME of the prices things went for but lost interest after 2 hours of ammo sales. Should of had a separate auction just for that.

Anyway, Here's some of what I have:

Stevens M67 .410 pump - $180
    Glenfield M60 .22 auto w/weaver scope - $110
    Argentine Mauser M1891 w/Crest - $200
    Marlin 336 30-30 - $230
    High Standard Sport King .22 semi-auto w/heavy barrel - $220
    H&K USP .45 semi -auto - $625
    Kimber Custom Target II .45 semi-auto - $800
    Colt Cobra .38 special - $425
    SKS Russian 7.62x39 w/bayonet & sling - $525
    Colt AR 15 M4 Target Match Carbine .223 w/soft case & extra mag - $1900
    Colt AR 15 Upper Reciever w/charging handle & (2) buttstocks - $350
    Saiga 12 12 ga. 19" barrel - $900

Thats just a few I marked down. I left after the Saiga 12 went. I think these prices are correct but he (the auctioneer) seemed confused at times on what he was selling , who bought it and what it went for (JMO). I guess I cant' blame him as there's a lot going on.

Oh, they don't use the guy in Waldorf anymore for transfers. They use GiGi's Gunshop. It's less than a mile down the road from the Auction House on Western Shore Blvd.

Hope this helps.

Mark T.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Wow !! I should have bid on that high standard !! I wonder what the 12 gauge auto went for ?

mdjohn

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    Harford county
    $800 not bad for the Kimber.

add 10 % commission and remember, these are used

I've seen pretty ruff guns at these auctions.

last auction, seen a 9mm FED charter armes revolver - nice wall hanger, try to find some 9MM fed ammo and charter is out of business

but most people thought it was a 9mm ready to use handgun

:innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom