Carroll County
    I thought I would bump this as the show is THIS WEEKEND:

Frederick Fairgrounds Silverado Gun Show

Saturday 02/20/16 from 9 to 5

and

Sunday 02/21/16 from 9 to 3.

Blue Fins

Aug 23, 2011
    We'll be there with our stuff. Looking forward to this show. . .
    Actually, we'll be bringing some interesting items to the show.
    Stop by and say hello and introduce yourself.

shershot99

Mar 22, 2010
    Carroll County
    Lou, how often do you happen to have LEO trade ins or nice used glocks, etc.? I am working on getting my HQL (slowly) and approval from my wife to spend money and hope to be in the market within about 3 months. Can you tell me more about what you typically have?

Thanks

Rick

offthepaper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 7, 2007
    Harford County
    Lou, how often do you happen to have LEO trade ins or nice used glocks, etc.? I am working on getting my HQL (slowly) and approval from my wife to spend money and hope to be in the market within about 3 months. Can you tell me more about what you typically have?

Thats going to be tough for him to answer. Lou goes through a lot of guns in 3 months.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County

Thanks

Rick

Thats going to be tough for him to answer. Lou goes through a lot of guns in 3 months.

Thanks otp, you hammered the nail on the head.

Shershot99, the best thing to tell ya' is to see me when you get your ducks inna' row. If you're going to get your HQL, there is a company at this show that does it all IIRC at a fee right there at the show.

shershot99

Mar 22, 2010
    Carroll County
    Thanks otp, you hammered the nail on the head.

Shershot99, the best thing to tell ya' is to see me when you get your ducks inna' row. If you're going to get your HQL, there is a company at this show that does it all IIRC at a fee right there at the show.

So this company would do the fingerprinting right there? That would be great. I dont need the training part as I already have the hunters safety as well as a regulated firearm. So basically I just need the fingerprinting then have to register online and pay the state fee... I think.

That would be great! Thanks!

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    Maryland State Rifle and Pistol Association (MSRPA) will be there. We are raffling off a M1 Carbine (an Inland, circa 1948, fully restored by James River Armory before they left MD). The raffle tickets are $10.00 each and only 500 tickets were printed. Like always, all money will go to funding legal expenses related to the expected Kolbe appeal by the MD State AG office. So far, we have been able to donate about $15,000 toward legal expenses. We will draw the winning ticket after the last ticket is sold and the winner does not need to be present to win.

So, if you have an extra $10 in your pocket at the end of the show, stop by and take a chance on a bit of history and help out with the cause!

Last edited:

shershot99

Mar 22, 2010
    Carroll County
    Maryland State Rifle and Pistol Association (MSRPA) will be there. We are raffling off a M1 Carbine (an Inland, circa 1948, fully restored by James River Armory before they left MD). The raffle tickets are $10.00 each and only 500 tickets were printed. Like always, all money will go to funding legal expenses related to the expected Kolbe appeal by the MD State AG office. So far, we have been able to donate about $15,000 toward legal expenses.

So, if you have an extra $10 in your pocket at the end of the show, stop by and take a chance on a bit of history and help out with the cause!

SOLD! I will def. stop by and get a few tix. Would sell my wife for an M1!

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    SOLD! I will def. stop by and get a few tix. Would sell my wife for an M1!

I am not sure who will be there on Saturday but I am scheduled for Sunday as I will be passing by on my way home from the Deep Creek Dunk.

I forgot to mention that the drawing will be held as soon as the last ticket is sold and that you do not have to be present to win.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Shooters Discount will be there with our koolest neato-est kinda stuff with more stuff arriving jus' in time for this show!!!:D:party29:

Shooters Discount jus' received one helluvva' deal on some MORE REALLY NEATO KOOWL STUFF that arrived at the shop this afternoon. We'll have it at the Frederick show this weekend.:D:gun2::gun3::gun7::gun1:

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    We'll be there with our stuff. Looking forward to this show. . .
    Actually, we'll be bringing some interesting items to the show.
    Stop by and say hello and introduce yourself.

Please, please, please buy all guns from Mopar. Working on salesman of the year for an all expenses paid trip to the dollar menu at Mickey D's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom