• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OldLawman

Oct 18, 2011
    Catonsville
    His naked ambition is obvious.

Given that most of the voters in MD are democrats, he will probably get his wish.

Where's that darn moving van... ?

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    Him winning is not a bad thing in some ways.

AG's can't make law, and he could easily walk into a trap. As AG, he has to enforce the laws, and if he doesn't we could get him. :)

Plus, if we wins AG, he can't sit on the Judiciary Committee. :)

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    Him winning is not a bad thing in some ways.

AG's can't make law, and he could easily walk into a trap. As AG, he has to enforce the laws, and if he doesn't we could get him. :)

Plus, if we wins AG, he can't sit on the Judiciary Committee. :)

I thought he would have to retire from the Senate to run for AG? Does MD allow for one person to run for two positions on the same ballot?

midcountyg

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2009
    Preston, MD
    Everyone register as a Democrat, and let us ruin his career along with all the other 2A opponents careers in the mid term elections, starting in the primaries.

Mavourneen

Lover of Walthers
    Feb 7, 2013
    Silver Spring-ish
    I had to wait until I got home to post to this jackhole's page.

Please, I ENCOURAGE you to run. It will be my extreme pleasure to work tirelessly to ensure you are never elected to ANY future seat of power. You have forgotten you are paid to REPRESENT me, not to push your own personal grinding agenda. You have forgotten you are paid to listen to your constituents, not grandstand and pose. How can you possibly say this bill will save lines when all the evidence ( um, does Chicago Illinois ring a bell?? ) points otherwise? How can you ignore the testimony of sheriff after sheriff who vehemently disagree with your agenda? These people are experts in their field. You sir, are not. You are just another in a long line of politicians who have NO BUSINESS doing what you are doing. It doesn't matter WHAT office you run for - Senate, Attorney General, Dog Catcher. You will never have my vote.

tsphillips

Mar 4, 2012
    Finksburg
    And as attorney general, he wants every citizen of Maryland to be fingerprinted. After, it's no big deal, right? I think he'll be just great at fighting crime. :envy:

Tom

Cyndi59

Maryland residents finger printed..mo money,mo money..nickle and dime,still a waste this lame ****turd Frosh,thinks by being finger printed it will save lives..??What truely would save lives is increasing by maxium jail time these criminals committing gun crimes which that stupid shit for brains fails to realize..and he pass the bar,to criminalize the honest citizen with all his waking hours.when he's pushed from office..cannot wait to read,former Senator Frosh..held up and robbed at gunpoint due to his gun bill.

psucobra96

Ultimate Member
    Jun 20, 2011
    me and the wife will be switching sides to vote these idiots like Frosh out in the primary. I think we all need shirts so they know we are using their own tactics against them.

codefive

Jun 9, 2012
    ..cannot wait to read,former Senator Frosh..held up and robbed at gunpoint due to his gun bill.

Never gonna happen ... he is exempt from the rubbish he pushes upon us and will be "secure & protected" until he hits the coffin.

Now, on the other hand ... industrial accidents have been known to happen :innocent0

j1rubin

Feb 7, 2013
    we do need to get organized and make sure we don't allow this guy to get voted in. That would be a nice payback.

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    And as attorney general, he wants every citizen of Maryland to be fingerprinted. After, it's no big deal, right? I think he'll be just great at fighting crime. :envy:

Tom

Actually during the senate amendment hearings he was asked if finger printing was going to make Md. safer then why not fingerprint the ENTIRE state. I don't remember Frosh's exact response but it something to do with not being aPOLITICALY sound thing to do. DUH!! Ya figure. It's okay to piss off gun owners, but he won't take on the entire state!!

FlatsFlite

Aug 6, 2012
    King George, VA
    we do need to get organized and make sure we don't allow this guy to get voted in. That would be a nice payback.

I worked few campaigns (media relations) before becoming a federal employee. If the same folks here can maintain the motivation and willing to donate time both in and outside their district, we can wreak havoc during a primary. Timing, message and strategy is key, but not rocket science.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom