• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Diesel Kinevel

Ultimate Member
    Nov 22, 2008
    Frederick, MD
    Officerstore.com is taking orders. They aren't in stock and are estimating 4-6 weeks. This is the first site I have found that are taking backorders. Just an FYI for anyone willing to wait. Price is reasonable too. I think I paid $123.xx shipped for 5 nonwindowed and 2 windowed.

-Z

scott60158

Mar 10, 2013
    Harford
    Good luck. I ordered these from officerstore back in late January and they aren't shipped yet. The back order list on them is very long.

Elynchjr23

Jan 7, 2013
    They charged my card already, I thought it said they wouldn't charge your card if it was out of stock

raff696

Nov 1, 2008
    Officerstore.com is taking orders. They aren't in stock and are estimating 4-6 weeks. This is the first site I have found that are taking backorders. Just an FYI for anyone willing to wait. Price is reasonable too. I think I paid $123.xx shipped for 5 nonwindowed and 2 windowed.

-Z

wow compared to strongsidetactical.com you are getting ripped off... they had the same deal for $100.00 shipped and in stock. this was about 2 weeks ago. Also they siad to check back often becuase they run the sale the moment they are in stock again.:party29:

Celtic159

Nov 27, 2008
    Poolesville
    wow compared to strongsidetactical.com you are getting ripped off... they had the same deal for $100.00 shipped and in stock. this was about 2 weeks ago. Also they siad to check back often becuase they run the sale the moment they are in stock again.:party29:

Huh? That site's got a 10-pack for $200 and a 5-pack for $100 (link). I paid $184.49 for 10 FDE magazines shipped.

Metaterra

Jun 28, 2008
    Annapolis, MD

Were you able to order 30 rd mags from them? I saw this listed on their site:

**High Capacity Magazines will NOT be shipped or sold to residents of California, Hawaii, New Jersey, New York, Maryland or Massachusetts.

The emphasis is mine. My order from Officerstore.com is being shipped to NC as is another order through Gunbroker, without any complaints.

DJ Paladin

Mar 12, 2012
    I would say a 4-5 week wait time in a pipe dream now that Magpul has announced it's moving magazine Manufacturing out of Colorado and is estimating 30 days before they get back to full production.

raff696

Nov 1, 2008
    Were you able to order 30 rd mags from them? I saw this listed on their site:

**High Capacity Magazines will NOT be shipped or sold to residents of California, Hawaii, New Jersey, New York, Maryland or Massachusetts.

The emphasis is mine. My order from Officerstore.com is being shipped to NC as is another order through Gunbroker, without any complaints.

A friend in pa got them ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom