• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NatBoh

Ultimate Member
    Jan 4, 2012
    Baltimore
    I've been waiting and watching this thread hoping for some goods news. My guess is that a 9mm AR is such a niche product, that Engage will be going forward with this project cautiously. They don't want to outlay tons of cash and resources bringing this to market, then lose their ass when there just isn't enough demand for them.

All my others parts are ready, so I'm patiently waiting for the final piece. I'll keep waiting until they give the word that the project won't be going forward, then I'll look elsewhere.

I would just really love to have an 9mm AR pistol with a beautiful, locally crafted, Engage Armament receiver!

Gambler

¿Got Freedom?
    Oct 30, 2011
    Parkville
    As far as I know nobody has done it really well yet though. It could be a huge money maker for them if they do it right. A great product is something I'm willing to wait for.

Pmbspyder

Platinum Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    They will not move ahead with this project until a significant dent has been made in their stock of standard forged upper and lowers (1k+). Straight from the horse's mouth last time I was in the shop.

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    Just a heads up that this project is moving forward. May be a little slow, but we wanted to let people know. There may be a Colt pattern lower and Glock mag lower, also, though that has not been decided yet.

Price will likely be around the $275-$300 mark.

rtruhn

Sep 12, 2013
    Gwynn Oak
    Just a heads up that this project is moving forward. May be a little slow, but we wanted to let people know. There may be a Colt pattern lower and Glock mag lower, also, though that has not been decided yet.

Damn. If you offer a Glock lower for $300 - I WILL FIND A WAY

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck

Still here :popcorn:

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    Damn you Andy, Carlos, Nate, Ryan, Mike...the stuff you offer...it's like crack!! :gun2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom