• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • trbon8r

Ultimate Member
    I want to say what a pleasure it was to deal with the guys at Duffy's. I showed up bright and early today to pick up my M14 receiver. Vince recognized me right away and called me by name even though he had only met me a couple times before. He was even kind enough to let me fondle the H&R prototype M14. That rifle is just too cool. Talk about literally having an opportunity for a once in a lifetime experience.

The shop was slammed with all the people in there. Now I know why. It was well worth the drive from Annapolis to deal with a shop that treats customers with courtesy.

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    I'm going on Monday to pick up my M1A. Vince has been stocking some things recently, which I'm delighted to say, will probably find their way home with me as well. E.g. S&W 686+ 6" and Model 29 (any). I like the power of the 29..it's a lotta fun...and a challenge.

I'm also in the market for a pair of 5.45x39 (ak74) rifles and maybe one more 7.62x39 and/or a PS90.

Exxis645

Aug 29, 2013
    Timonium, MD
    Picked up my M1A, sig scorpion 1911, and a Tavor c&c. Even with the store packed and 3 guns at once, they got me in and out within 30 mins. Great service and excellent staff as always.

...done/broke till the ban :( but no regrets

Junk762

May 28, 2013
    I bought a Colt AR at Duffy's yesterday after not finding what I wanted at the Howard County gun show yesterday.

I went to Duffy's on the advice of a friend that bought some AKs from them recently and told me they were good people. I thought since he drove all they way up to them from Southern Maryland it must have be worth the drive...it was.

Bagpiperer

Mar 23, 2013
    Despite the line stretching outside the building last night, they did a very good job of getting people fixed up with their paperwork and pickups.

It's a great place, and definitely worth the drive up.

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    I'm going on Monday to pick up my M1A. Vince has been stocking some things recently, which I'm delighted to say, will probably find their way home with me as well. E.g. S&W 686+ 6" and Model 29 (any). I like the power of the 29..it's a lotta fun...and a challenge.

I'm also in the market for a pair of 5.45x39 (ak74) rifles and maybe one more 7.62x39 and/or a PS90.

All accomplished except 686+ 6" and PS90. But, now I'm starting to think SCAR 17. Why is that, Vince? Something about someone having 10 of them I guess....

a39

Sep 21, 2013
    I figured I'd finally register for an account here, to voice my appreciation for how business is conducted at Duffy's, and their online presence. The "More guns in stock today" and "New arrivals" type of threads saved me a lot of time searching, and directly led to my purchase earlier this week.

It's also refreshing to see a shop that's up to date on legislation, and combined with the customer service that I observed while waiting in line, it's no wonder there was a line going around the building!

Well worth the 2 hour trip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom