• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tallen702

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 3, 2012
    In the boonies of MoCo
    Prediction: Justice will take the Senate position and Manchin will wind up in the Gov's office.

Also, at 0:28, ol' Jimmy boy is seen firing a Browning A5. He'd have my vote just for that.

press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV
    Mebbe not since Patrick Morrisey has also announced that he's running for Governor.
    We'll see. I like Morrisey but hasn't he lost to Manchin twice now?

I just hope people in WV wake up that Manchin doesn't represent the state at all and always presents himself as the common sense savior but all he does is wait until the votes are all in then pile on at the end.

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    Wv isn’t the same place it was 4?or even 8 years ago. The Manchin political establishment is done in Wv. Gov Justice is doing what he can but remember “all politics is local.” Jim Justice would be like a flounder out of the water. He could probably win Senator and even vote with integrity. It takes more than that to be a good senator.

I was hoping Morrisey would have opened a can of whoop-ass on Frosh and Maryland concerning reciprocity. He set the stage, but I haven’t seen any additional evidence he has moved any further along. He is not a Native West Virginian. He would make a fine Governor or Senator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom