• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crfakm4

hotel z71
    Jun 8, 2008
    MD
    I need a GSG5 mag for the weekend. Is there any dealer in central Maryland that stocks them? I just got the thing and I dont have any mags for it because of our archaic laws, the guy wasnt able to ship the 22 rounders to me... I am going to order one tonight from somewhere but I'm afraid it wont get here by the weekend.

OR, is there anyone willing to rent or sell one to me? I will use it on Sunday and return it ASAP. I am located in Perry Hall.

Thanks for the consideration.

crfakm4

hotel z71
    Jun 8, 2008
    MD
    I forgot about them, though I dont care if it is 10rd mag bought here. I just need one to use this weekend til I go to a place out of state for the hi cap ones.

ViperRy

May 26, 2009
    Annapolis, MD
    If you want to make the drive to Bowie, I have a couple 22rnders you can borrow. Otherwise, just call all of your local dealers, I've seen plenty around me carry them. (Try industry partners first :))

crfakm4

hotel z71
    Jun 8, 2008
    MD
    call Engage armament, they have 20 rounders

I went to Freedom Armory today since the wife wanted a puppy and the puppy was located near there. I picked up a mag there in case I didnt get in touch with anyone here. Never heard of Engage Armament, will try them as well.

FIREHAWK

SPEAK ENGLISH
    Oct 3, 2008
    TOWSON
    so do you still need one, sorry i haven't called you yet. i've been swamped at work. i can meet you somewhere tomorrow if you want.

gwarluvr

May 5, 2010
    Severn
    White Marsh Arms has 20's, at a good price.

Do not go to the Armory in Annapolis they glue spacers on the insides something fierce.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom