• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Notadrone

Mar 19, 2013
    west of Salisbury
    I decided to try out Gunsmoke in Willards yesterday and here are some of my thoughts. Fwiw. Small range behind someones house. Several shooting stations out to 100 yards. One clay station that can only be used when the rifle range is clear. Pistols seemed close, maybe 15 yards. Rifle was oddly situated at an angle and close together. For a Sunday it was not crowded and there was a period where nobody else was there. The price is $10 shoot all day. They provided targets and staplers.
    Over all I would go back again. Likely during the weekday when it's not busy or weekends for pistol only. If I showed up and it was crowded I'd be hesitant to shoot. They do allow you to bring your own targets as long as it's not glass. They allowed full auto while we were there too. It's nice to have another place to shoot and at half the cost of DSC. This will however not completely eliminate DSC.

trrubicon06

Apr 17, 2013
    This is where I mostly go to shoot. Not your top shot range, but very nice people and have only met nice people during my visits. I took my son there on Saturday for a bit. My son is almost 12 and they never charge for him. That's a big plus in my book.

trrubicon06

Apr 17, 2013
    I'm also worried about not being able to bring my AR here when it's finished...since I'm a Delaware resident.

Mack C-85

R.I.P.
    Jan 22, 2014
    Littlestown, PA
    Shame is, they used to have a very cool 15-16 Station Sporting Clays range there. Same with Alexander's outside Galena on the northern Shore.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

jasonk1229

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2013
    MD
    i shoot here alot its nice and hardly ever busy you can basically do anything you want(be reasonable). Just ask thwy havent ever told me no. I like taking my vepr12 to the pistol side and letting loose. Never have seen anyone doing skeet or trap. One couple drives their truck on the range usually weekends and drops lots of steel doodads and plates lets everyone goto town. Seen lots of thermite blown up too. The only bad part is its only 100 at the furthest. I would expect an uptick for people sighting in for deer the next few weeks. Everyone is friendly you can do a year access for less than 100 bucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom