• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • J_Gunslinger

Industry Partner
    Apr 19, 2024
    Fallston
    What's up MDSHOOTERS!

I'm excited to be a part of this community of like-minded firearm enthusiasts! For the last six years, I've owned and operated Chesapeake Gunslingers, boutique firearms shop in Harford County. Our online store offers an impressive selection of top firearm brands, accessories, and ammunition. Beyond selling firearms, we also provide a unique service: custom firearm engraving.

I'm ready to engage in many great topics, particularly those concerning the dynamic landscape of local and federal firearm legislation.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Welcome !

Tell use more about the Engraving. Is this primarily for NFA , or Artistic/ Decorative?

J_Gunslinger

Industry Partner
    Apr 19, 2024
    Fallston
    Welcome !

Tell use more about the Engraving. Is this primarily for NFA , or Artistic/ Decorative?
    I do both! For NFA, I would have the form 1 information sent to me in advanced so I can create the file. Once that’s done we schedule you in and engrave it while you are here. I do custom designs for engraving, this will be dropped off for “gunsmithing”. I will create a design and send to the customer for approval. Once it’s approved, I will start working on it. I can also add finishing to it such as cerakote, chrome or gold plating. Attached is some recent projects

Attachments

• IMG_6087.jpeg
      IMG_6087.jpeg
      246.5 KB · Views: 16
    • IMG_5870.jpeg
      IMG_5870.jpeg
      688.2 KB · Views: 14
    • IMG_5869.jpeg
      IMG_5869.jpeg
      541.7 KB · Views: 14
    • IMG_5431.jpeg
      IMG_5431.jpeg
      308.4 KB · Views: 14
    • IMG_5417.jpeg
      IMG_5417.jpeg
      277.4 KB · Views: 13
    • IMG_5215.jpeg
      IMG_5215.jpeg
      279.4 KB · Views: 13
    • IMG_4729.jpeg
      IMG_4729.jpeg
      273.2 KB · Views: 16

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    Went out to Meet Johnny for some engraving work this evening. What a hell of a nice guy. We ended up chatting for almost an hour and he showed me some of his custom work, his work set up, and all I can say is damn, I was truly impressed. He’s obviously passionate about his work and his family. I was overwhelmed at all that goes into his craft, and I can firmly recommend him 100%.

Best of luck as your business grows Johnny. I’m quite certain you’ll be seeing me again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom