• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigalf

Apr 1, 2012
    Fort Meade
    Hey Shooters
    Im trying to sign up at Century with my 03FFL and it is asking me for my FFL number. When I enter it in with dashes like it appears on my FFL, is says the format is wrong. Anyone have this problem with their and know what to do?

why2kmax

Jacka$$
    Nov 22, 2008
    Shrewsbury PA
    leave it blank, email them a copy and then call them. Thats what I had to do. Their system is screwy, even doing that it took me 2+ months to get an account. It IS frustrating that they are so difficult. Go with AIM, SOG, Classic and Wideners at a minimum

Rem700fan

Ammo Disposal Expert
    Jul 11, 2012
    Eastern Panhandle, WV
    Go to the FAQ link and follow the directions outlined there. Only took a couple of days, a phone call per their email and I was set up. They have a cover letter to use when setting up an account. Very simple process. But their process.

m0bas

Feb 26, 2012
    I called Steve Stanko directly and explained i got his info from a mdshooters member and he knew right away. Steve had me email him my ffl and cover letter filled out. I was setup and logged into their website in under a week.

Here's his contact info:

Steve Stanko
    Century International Arms
    DIRECT NUMBER
    1-561-908-7130
    1-800-527-1252 EXT 314
    1-888-731-9555 ext 4
    sstanko@centuryarms.com

Maxsplat

Apr 11, 2013
    Westmonster
    I had to call several times in order to get my account set up. Make sure you stay on top of it. If they say it will take and hour. Check it in 45 minutes. Then call until it's right.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Machodoc

Old Guy
    Jun 27, 2012
    Just South of Chuck County
    I called Steve Stanko directly and explained i got his info from a mdshooters member and he knew right away. Steve had me email him my ffl and cover letter filled out. I was setup and logged into their website in under a week.

Here's his contact info:

Steve Stanko
    DIRECT NUMBER
    1-561-908-7130
    1-800-527-1252 EXT 314
    1-888-731-9555 ext 4
    sstanko@centuryarms.com

^^^^ This! Steve does follow-up on even small things (as does Gitta). Some of the other folks are looking for the sale of 50 crates, and don't seem to really want to bother with a C&R holder.

DennisCA

leave it blank, email them a copy and then call them. Thats what I had to do. Their system is screwy, even doing that it took me 2+ months to get an account. It IS frustrating that they are so difficult. Go with AIM, SOG, Classic and Wideners at a minimum

That's what had to do, however it only took them a few days to get it fixed.
    (maybe i got lucky)
    :innocent0

Grey_Man

Feb 25, 2010
    Fruitland
    I had to call to get mine straight. But they were very friendly and helpful. I was set up within 24 hours of that call.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX

Here's his contact info:

Steve Stanko
    DIRECT NUMBER
    1-561-908-7130
    1-800-527-1252 EXT 314
    1-888-731-9555 ext 4
    sstanko@centuryarms.com
    Steve is very helpful. If you call the highlighted number he answers in French :lol2:

necrodude

Aug 22, 2012
    PG county, MD
    I must of got lucky because they set my account up right away. All I did was fax it to them, then a day later emailed them and they set it up.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    I had to call a total of four times. Today I talked to Steve and he said there was a lot of turnover in their department and a lot of stuff got screwed up in the last few months. Within 20mins I got an email and I was all set :thumbsup:

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I had to call a total of four times. Today I talked to Steve and he said there was a lot of turnover in their department and a lot of stuff got screwed up in the last few months. Within 20mins I got an email and I was all set :thumbsup:

Sounds like a stellar company.:lol2:

The government is run better than Century. Maybe.

edhallor

Feb 23, 2010
    Aberdeen
    Hey Shooters
    Im trying to sign up at Century with my 03FFL and it is asking me for my FFL number. When I enter it in with dashes like it appears on my FFL, is says the format is wrong. Anyone have this problem with their and know what to do?

Can't sign up that way, you need to send them a copy of your 03 but be aware they have a policy that they will not sell firearms to 03 holders in Md.
    Later,
    Eddie O

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    Can't sign up that way, you need to send them a copy of your 03 but be aware they have a policy that they will not sell firearms to 03 holders in Md.
    Later,
    Eddie O

Y'all keep saying that. In the meantime Century has delivered a number of C&R eligible firearms (both rifles and hand guns) to my C&R. And I (unfortunately) still live in Maryland.

Agreed, Century isn't the easiest supplier to deal with. It may take some repeated phone calls to get your account with them straight. But if you're patient, sometimes they'll have a deal you can't pass up.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Yeah, I just wanted to get signed up as many places as possible just in case.
    I much prefer aim and wideners' sign up procedure. It's the same self-service type of signup you'd find on any website and you simply upload a copy of your ffl. SOG was a tad harder than that and century is pretty ridiculous....

edhallor

Feb 23, 2010
    Aberdeen
    Y'all keep saying that. In the meantime Century has delivered a number of C&R eligible firearms (both rifles and hand guns) to my C&R. And I (unfortunately) still live in Maryland.

Agreed, Century isn't the easiest supplier to deal with. It may take some repeated phone calls to get your account with them straight. But if you're patient, sometimes they'll have a deal you can't pass up.

Ask for a copy of the Century Catalog or get one on line. They are clearly marked NO SALES TO MARYLAND. I too have stated that dependant on the Salesperson I have been lucky and had a sale go through.
    Check their Catalog it's available on their Website, don't kill the messanger, check for youself, but please do not advise the Salesman the Catalog says NO SALES TO MARYLAND.
    Eddie O ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom