Votes: 5 7.1%
    • Other (specify)

Votes: 6 8.6%

• Total voters

Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    Well Uncle Sam has seen fit to give me a decent sized return and im going to use some of it towards a new toy. I've narrowed it down to either an AK, M1 Garand, Yugo Underfolder, or an Folding Stock Uzi Carbine. $600-$800 is the spending range as the rest of the money is going to those damn pesky bills. If you have any suggestions (besides giving you the money) lets hear it.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Garand from that list. None of the others are quite in its class and good examples are getting harder to find.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Saiga 12 gauge, or smaller (20 gauge and .410 available also), and learn bump'n

Some Yahoo with a Saiga

saiag12_adjsight.jpg

It gives new meaning to spray and pray

Peddler

Nov 10, 2008
    Fayetteville, PA
    Other (specify)

Follow your heart on this one. Listen to it closely. That thumpity thump, thumpity thump is telling you….

I should really give this to The Christian Children's Fund. Some poor fellow named Oogerbogger is hungry. :shocked4:

Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    Other (specify)

Follow your heart on this one. Listen to it closely. That thumpity thump, thumpity thump is telling you….

I should really give this to The Christian Children's Fund. Some poor fellow named Oogerbogger is hungry. :shocked4:

You know what your right I will buy 300 worth of rice and trade it to lil 8yr old oogieboogie for that ak he has been carrying for the past few years :D

alpo

Dec 12, 2008
    I lean to the side of the M-1.I got mine years ago and every time i take it out to shoot someone will always comes up and say "I wish I had one".:thumbsup:

capTIM

Carroll County Drunkard
    Apr 30, 2008
    Sykesville
    I'll go aginst the grain on this one and say UZI. For no other reason then they look so damn cool to me. You can always SBR the carbine later if you wanted to as well.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    the other i'm throwin out there for consideration is to buy something fun but 100 bucks cheaper than your total refund and toss some of that money towards msi, nra or someone else thats working to let you buy a new toy with next year's tax refund also

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom