• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    You can dye the furniture black or green with RIT Dye from Walmart. Very easy to do.

Nice gun

Yup.

Or if you really want something else, put that up for sale here and buy what you want.

If you really want one, I've got a black Magpul grip sitting around at home that I'm never going to use.

Troy1

May 27, 2016
    Very nice! The FDE looks real cool, plus it makes it less scary :-). I'm right by Atlantic in rockville I'll have to check them out, I'm starting to look for my first too.

jac43k

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2010
    Taneytown, MD
    I bought my first AR today!
    I have to admit ... I know NOTHING about AR's, other than what I have learned through watching videos this past week. I'm not familiar with the brand but I know they're here in the U.S. and they seemed to get really good reviews.

Here's my new Del-Ton Sierra 316.
    I'm not crazy about the dark earth furniture but it was the last one in stock and I figured I can always swap it out. I really like the mid-length handgaurd. I took a rode trip today to get mags. ;)

(sorry for the crappy pic)

Sweet, congrats...

POP57

Ultimate Member
    Apr 5, 2016
    Delaware
    I'm not a fan of FDE on handguns, but it does't look bad here. Only thing that might look better is wood furniture. :)
    Congrats on your purchase.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    welcome to the club!!! there is so much you can do to that rifle depending on your taste and wallet.

2 suggestions I would make based off my experience, Add a Chrome bolt carrier group for much easier cleaning, looks and feel. Also a raptor charging handle is an excellent add on.

These will be the first and probably only 2 things along with a rear sight since mine didn't come with one, that ill add to this rifle.

Have fun shooting most of all :)

James200319

Mar 3, 2016
    Very nice! I'm in the same boat as you with just recently buying my first one. Congrats and good luck learning/having fun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    BuffaloBrent

Latest threads

Top Bottom