• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mac3051

Nov 23, 2011
    Howard County
    I've lurked here for years, even setup this account but have not posted anything yet. I thought it time I say hello as I am beginning to (finally) meet some like minded people who all seem to ask, "what's your mdshooters tag?".

I live in Elkridge, MD and have been shooting about 10 years; seriously for the past year. (Seriously as in actually using the sights) And I have joined the USPSA and last year began IDPA.

I shoot all over but usually fluxuate indoors between On Target (location not by choice) and Freestate and with luck will soon be a member at TCSC.

Lifetime NRA member, MSI supporter and 2A activist I also have visited Annapolis to fight for our beliefs and hope through connections here to act less as an individual and more as part of a controlled effort.

So I look forward to meeting you all (well, most of you) and hope to see as many of you as possible afk and at the range!

Rob Mc.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][FONT=&quot] info![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]HOW to APPLY for a MARYLAND Carry Permit[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Maryland Ranges[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MDS Logo Gear[/FONT][/FONT]

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Howdy.

www.marylandshallissue.org

Justin B.C.

Walken is a scary clown!!
    Dec 25, 2012
    Hi! I have family in Elkridge, and am moving to Wheaton from Germany soon. Pleased to meet you.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Welcome. I've been shooting IDPA part time for a couple years now. I've shot in some IDPA matches many years ago (before I became a member of IDPA); but enjoying it now. Curious to hear your thoughts on USPSA, I've never shot one of those matches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom