• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rwbow1969

Get Wiffit
    Dec 10, 2011
    Clearspring
    I plan on posting on their page until they ban me. F - them. They want to host that POS Gansler up in our area..... There is a price to be paid. :mad54:

mbz300sdl

Gone living free now!!!
    Apr 12, 2010
    South Carolina
    They just erased another of my comments. Sons-a-bitches...... :D

There are a few new posts now lets see if they last lol

We all know that the author Nora Roberts and her husband Bruce Wilder own the place right?

Also her son Dan owns the Tap House across the street.

They also own Turn the Page Bookstore, Fit in Boonsboro and the Photography studio next to Vesta and of course the Boonsboro Inn

johnnyb2

Ultimate Member
    Apr 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    There are 2 negative comments still up. But then, it looks like they went and got a female cheer leading team to post about 15 5star comments...hahahhaaha man the pizza in that picture sure does look good...:-) But still ,will never eat there now. Hollywood types, that figures.

mbz300sdl

Gone living free now!!!
    Apr 12, 2010
    South Carolina
    There are 2 negative comments still up. But then, it looks like they went and got a female cheer leading team to post about 15 5star comments...hahahhaaha man the pizza in that picture sure does look good...:-) But still ,will never eat there now. Hollywood types, that figures.

It was good but they recently changed the sauce and cheese and now they suck

gabe72

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2012
    sharpsburg
    Yhea the pizza does suck now,Gansler was at the January Maryland municipal leage meeting for Washington county when I was there ,I let him and others know he was no friend of the constitution and 2a,boonsboro mayor said how Gansler has been a good friend to western md,puke

tosainu1

May 10, 2005
    Bowie Md
    They can "dish" it but not take it..

my comments never made it on their page..typical.. They sent a private message saying the business is public...I responded that it is a private business subject to the wrath of the public! Aholes

mbz300sdl

Gone living free now!!!
    Apr 12, 2010
    South Carolina
    Yhea the pizza does suck now,Gansler was at the January Maryland municipal leage meeting for Washington county when I was there ,I let him and others know he was no friend of the constitution and 2a,boonsboro mayor said how Gansler has been a good friend to western md,puke

I quit the place went to shit lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom