• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Omega21

Nov 27, 2010
    Traveling MD
    Hi IP's,
    I would appreciate your insight. I am in the process of selling some firearms (listed here in the sales forum) and a guy claiming to be an FFL offered to buy one. He says he is a home based FFL who doesn't sell retail. His FFL # checks out in the ATF EZ check system and his address matches in that system with the FFL shown below, and with a copy of his driver's license he provided me. His signatures also match between FFL & DL. What worries me is that on this FFL which you can see below, the premises address is in 2 different fonts and that the license number and expiration are set against big black boxes. Is this normal? Does this look like a legit document to you? I've never seen an FFL before.

DOCUMENT REMOVED - THANKS FOR THE ANSWERS BELOW - REALLY APPRECIATE IT

jvegas

Ultimate Member
    Aug 15, 2009
    Hi IP's,
    I would appreciate your insight. I am in the process of selling some firearms (listed here in the sales forum) and a guy claiming to be an FFL offered to buy one. He says he is a home based FFL who doesn't sell retail. His FFL # checks out in the ATF EZ check system and his address matches in that system with the FFL shown below, and with a copy of his driver's license he provided me. His signatures also match between FFL & DL. What worries me is that on this FFL which you can see below, the premises address is in 2 different fonts and that the license number and expiration are set against big black boxes. Is this normal? Does this look like a legit document to you? I've never seen an FFL before.

DOCUMENT REMOVED - THANKS FOR THE ANSWERS BELOW - REALLY APPRECIATE IT

feel free to send it to me. i'll take a look

JoeWiczulis@sureshotfirearms.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom