• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    The Judge has always been very Libertarian in his views, but has really ramped it up in the past year.

I've long agreed with a lot of what he's said, but I've kinda been waiting for him to step on the wrong toes.

If I had to guess, I'd say he managed to rub the R establishment the wrong way

Last edited:

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    I'm in before 85% of the people here agree with him but still discredit the Libertarian view as radical, unethical, unpractical, etc.

Moon

M-O-O-N, that spells...
    Jan 4, 2013
    In Orbit
    I know this is not really a 2A issue but a friend forwarded me this. I never watched this guy and do not support any News media outlet since I think they are all full of crap, but I did find some truth in the video.
    http://themindunleashed.org/2014/01/judge-napolitano-get-fired-fox-5-mins.html

I've seen the Judge on Fox News many many times since that segment. I don't think he got firsted [sic] from them. If he had a show on there, it was probably cancelled because he is better as a commentator than as a host. Just a guess. But he has lost a lot of weight since then.

press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV
    I've seen the Judge on Fox News many many times since that segment. I don't think he got firsted [sic] from them. If he had a show on there, it was probably cancelled because he is better as a commentator than as a host. Just a guess. But he has lost a lot of weight since then.

Agreed-if they really were upset about that segment he wouldn't be appearing on their other shows since.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    The Judge has always been very Libertarian in his views, but has really ramped it up in the past year.

I've long agreed with a lot of what he's said, but I've kinda been waiting for him to step on the wrong toes.

If I had to guess, I'd say he managed to rub the R establishment the wrong way

My guess is that fox is now aimed squarely at a forth grade education. As I mentioned I bailed years ago.

Hopalong

Man of Many Nicknames
    Jun 28, 2010
    Howard County
    He's had a few pieces on Fox News over the years that I'm surprised haven't gotten him booted. He's definitely not an establishment Republican and has no problem ruffling feathers.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    He's had a few pieces on Fox News over the years that I'm surprised haven't gotten him booted. He's definitely not an establishment Republican and has no problem ruffling feathers.

Guess what--- Fox is not Republican-- never was... it just looks that way compared to CNN.

The problem is no news channel wants to make any Intellectual demands on the audience--- and that is a bipartisan issue :)

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    I'm in before 85% of the people here agree with him but still discredit the Libertarian view as radical, unethical, unpractical, etc.

I agree with 50% of the libertarian view but I would never consider myself a libertarian. I consider some of their ideas to be anarchist.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Guess what--- Fox is not Republican-- never was... it just looks that way compared to CNN.

The problem is no news channel wants to make any Intellectual demands on the audience--- and that is a bipartisan issue :)

Exactly. Remember Murdoch made contributions to Hildebeast when she was running for the nomination over Barry. Also Murdoch is businessman he saw that most news had a very leftist slant and saw a hole in the market which he filled with a pseudo-conservative news network.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom