• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crabhab

Feb 14, 2007
    I am out of town in Florida. I love being able to walk into a gun shop and buy these. I just picked up two, and will pick up a third for a friend. I am on a AR15 mag frenzy, Gander has Bushmaster 30 rnd, grey anti-tilt follower mags for 29.99 expensive but, nice. I want to buy some 10/22 high caps down here too (currently do not have a 10/22 but will get another one soon). Maybe a glock 30 rounder too. God MD laws suck.

My Uncle (Brady Orgs. Legal Action Lawyer) sees no reason for high cap mags. I tried to explain how a .22 rimfire high caps maked plinking so much more enjoyable but, he thinks they are gonna mow down a playground with rimfire rifles.:sad20:

pauln

WECSOG Alumnus
    Mar 2, 2007
    Harford Co.
    Get yourself a couple of these while you still can.

Attachments

• DSC01744.JPG
      DSC01744.JPG
      89.4 KB · Views: 274

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    My Uncle (Brady Orgs. Legal Action Lawyer) sees no reason for high cap mags. I tried to explain how a .22 rimfire high caps maked plinking so much more enjoyable but, he thinks they are gonna mow down a playground with rimfire rifles.:sad20:

Just tell him that your hobby pays his salary and without people like you he'd be back trying to convince a jury the average person is too stupid to know that a cup of hot coffee could burn them so his client deserves that 50 bazillion dollars.

crabhab

Feb 14, 2007
    We do not see eye to eye on gun control that is for sure. He is a good Uncle though and really cares about his family. We have had to just agree to disagree.

I purchased a third 597 magazine for my buddy who has just bought one of these on black friday.

somoss

Silver Spring
    Feb 18, 2006
    buy as many as you can. if you find some decent ak-47 30 rounders in florida pick them up well. you may want to get an AK soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom