• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Deacon51

Feb 28, 2007
    Baltimore City
    I got to say it's a nice shooter. Real nice! I picked it up yesterday and took it over to OnTarget where I feed it it's first 200 rounds. I was shooting some pretty nice groups. My only issue was that I was riding the slide release a little at first causing the to go forward on an empty mag. I think playing with the adjustable grip panels will correct this. (As soon as I find my punch... damn kids take everything)

I also picked up some mags off the Internet, one of which was caused several stove pipes and will not slide out of the well without a little help.

So, anyone want a cheep 15 round mag for a H&K P30?

R

RavensD

Congrats, I love my P30 - fits in the hand like no other! I am thinking about using it for IDPA actually, and I am sure you have learned your lesson with non-HK mags :D

Deacon51

Feb 28, 2007
    Baltimore City
    Here you go, along with the target of my first 25 shots in five round groups, standing unsupported but slow aimed shots at ~21 feet.

Attachments

• DSCN0112.small.jpg
      DSCN0112.small.jpg
      111.8 KB · Views: 155

Sven071

Apr 5, 2009
    I was thinking about buying a P30.... how much did you pick it up for if you don't mind me asking ... I know the thread is old... but could anyone chime in and give me an idea of a current fair price?

Last edited:

boomboom929

Dec 13, 2008
    Rockville
    I shot JMintzer's (Jamie) P30 and couldn't believe how well it shot. What a beautiful gun. I was looking for a 9mm and came across an ad for a P30L on here from olzkool. I bought it last week and got it from the FFL today. Can't wait to shoot it.

p.s. olzkool (Chris) was great to deal with. I recommend him to anyone.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom