• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Billman

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
    May 18, 2010
    Sykesville, MD
    I recently ordered a trigger group from Tony Kidd of Kidd Innovative Design and couldn't be happier. If you're in the market for a new trigger group, do yourself a favor and take a look at this guy's products. This thing is amazing! :thumbsup:

I ordered the single stage trigger with 1 1/2lb. trigger pull. The finish is perfect and there is absolutely zero creep or over travel. I rarely write reviews because I'm just a hard to please @#$%^&.:mad54:

I'm in no way affiliated with Kidd, just a satisfied customer passing the word.

Last edited:

Billman

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
    May 18, 2010
    Sykesville, MD
    Once you put it in the shoulder thing that goes up, and pounded that barrel in, it was really nice. Are you going to include the what-not-to-do tutorial about fitting it in a Hogue stock?

Nobody cares, .22 caliber rifles aren't tacticool enough for this crowd.:rolleyes:

I should have added magic search terms/keywords like...

Magpul, Daniel Defense, LWRC, SCAR, Nickel Boron, 9mm vs. 45, 40 is ghey, what's the cheapest?, Nightfarce, form 4, full auto bolt carrier, 5.11, tactical pants, plate carrier, concealed carry, bailout bag, zombies, you get the picture.

PM me if you want to know about the modifications

Leroi

Feb 16, 2011
    Awesome, I just got notice that my KIDD standard receiver with options shipped today. It will have the single stage #1.5 installed. I cant wait to try it out, too bad I ordered the new Nikon 3-9 EFR they just announced at SHOT 2012 and its not going to ship til the end of the month at the earliest...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom