• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

FZRracer400!

Nov 8, 2022
    RIP MD.
    Any known reputable King George area ffl’s? NOT Big Dogs or Genesis. $200 transfers are ridiculous, so looking for someone else. Thanks

FZRracer400!

Nov 8, 2022
    RIP MD.
    That Walmart would be super convenient, as I pass it every day. I figured they just handled what they sell in stock. I’m looking to get an FN lower, and seems like they wouldn’t do this…..idk

FZRracer400!

Nov 8, 2022
    RIP MD.
    $200 transfer?

Business must be hurting.
    Yep. Genesis told me “50 for the actual transfer plus 150 for the inconvenience of receiving my order” I thought I did the right thing by going in, introducing myself as a new customer that wanted to pay for his service as a local business, before I ordered anything, and that was the response.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Yep. Genesis told me “50 for the actual transfer plus 150 for the inconvenience of receiving my order” I thought I did the right thing by going in, introducing myself as a new customer that wanted to pay for his service as a local business, before I ordered anything, and that was the response.
    I think if I were in the FFL business, I'd do transfers at a very low price, even as a loss leader, to bring in actual sales and browsing in the showroom. Transferees need accessories and ammo, don't they? Especially if you're "giving" them the transfer, which involves literally very little time and cost. Does that make sense?

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Inconvenience of receiving you order? I can honestly say I've never heard anyone say go F*** yourself quite like that before. LOL

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    I think you misheard him. He told me 50 to get it to the store. His wife drives it to a Maryland FFL and that is $25 there plus the 10 MSP extortion fee.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom