• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jpo183

Ultimate Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    in Maryland
    What I don't get is that only two Republicans are making a stink about stupid things. Thats Shreve and Dontsaymyname.

Everyone else is trying to be productive. Shreve per a caller on the radio was the one that actually called FNP to complain about not having a key or a parking space.

Its ridiculous. Dontsaymyname is making a fool out of himself and confirming he is a hot head. I get he is pissed at FNP and that he feels FNP has done "hit pieces" on him. This is at least arguable however a lot of it is fact.

Its stupid. Add that in with the FCRCC doing what they did to the voters about Peters and Shreve's arrogance on the radio the other day discussing it, is just crap.

These two are the biggest fools. I am sure they are hating life now that Blaine isnt the CE. I believe they ran thinking that Blaine would win and it would be a gumballs and unicorns.

I cannot stand ANY good ole' boy network. They are corrupt and feel entitled.

trailman

Nov 15, 2011
    Frederick
    Dontsaymyname is making a fool out of himself and confirming he is a hot head. I get he is pissed at FNP and that he feels FNP has done "hit pieces" on him. This is at least arguable however a lot of it is fact.

Kirby Delauter

In many people opinions the FNP didn't go far enough into digging into the doings of the commissioners.

Kirby Delauter

From the whole outsourcing fiasco. To Kirby Delauter still getting county contracts, to commissioners taking out personal vendettas with firing county employees.

Kirby Delauter

Not to mention Comm Young screwing an employee. I'd like to know what jobs were or were not lost because a commissioner was sleeping with an employee in the finance department.

Kirby Delauter

Did I mention the name Kirby Delauter.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Kirby Delauter

In many people opinions the FNP didn't go far enough into digging into the doings of the commissioners.

Kirby Delauter

From the whole outsourcing fiasco. To Kirby Delauter still getting county contracts, to commissioners taking out personal vendettas with firing county employees.

Kirby Delauter

Not to mention Comm Young screwing an employee. I'd like to know what jobs were or were not lost because a commissioner was sleeping with an employee in the finance department.

Kirby Delauter

Did I mention the name Kirby Delauter.

When some people know the truth, they know the truth. :thumbsup:

gabe72

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2012
    sharpsburg
    I met him several years ago when I was selling some guns to start my business and he bought some from me, rubbed me the wrong way then.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Maybe the electorate will know better next election...................:sad20:

Kirby is one of Blaine's cronies and they will game the system any way they can to secure and keep what power they have. All of the games they have played behind the scenes hasn't come to light yet, but the ones that know what is going on, are why Blaine lost by such a wide margin. A lot of FCG employees were really upset with a lot of the things that Blaine did, that were not published in the FNP. Internal issues that were hinted about in the FNP, were actually more severe than what they were made out to be.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    From now on you will speak only when spoken to, and the first and last words out of your filthy sewers will be “Kirby Delauter”. Do you maggots understand that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom