• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ericoak

don't drop Aboma on me
    Feb 20, 2010
    Howard County
    Anyone know what this guy's back story is? I thought he was just a random goober when I saw the gross motor skill reload video, then recently he popped up in a video with Travis Haley. Now he is back again.

Haha that random Goober was a delta force operator involved in the Black Hawk Down incident. And now he uses that fame to make money.

slybarman

low speed high drag 9-5er
    Feb 10, 2013
    Haha that random Goober was a delta force operator involved in the Black Hawk Down incident. And now he uses that fame to make money.
    Seriously? The Asian dude was delta? Ok. Would not have guessed that in a million years.

Sent from my note 4 using Tapatalk.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Seriously? The Asian dude was delta? Ok. Would not have guessed that in a million years. Sent from my note 4 using Tapatalk.

I've had the pleasure of hanging out with some of these guys. With most, you would have no clue.

My buddy put together a "ginger squad". An SF squad made up entirely of goofy looking red-heads.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie

I got confused also thinking you meant phuc long was Delta. I searched all over and could find nothing. lol

slybarman

low speed high drag 9-5er
    Feb 10, 2013
    Whoops I thought you were talking about Larry Vickers.

I have no idea who the Phuc guy is.
    LOL. I've haven't been under a rock so big that I've not heard of Larry Vickers.

You had me questioning the universe there for a few minutes.

Sent from my note 4 using Tapatalk.

Kingjamez

Gun Builder
    Oct 22, 2009
    Fairfax, VA
    For anybody who tried to take that video seriously, just stop and chill. :-)

That was "phreaking" awesome. The levity is so welcome in when there are so many "serious tactical operators" out there who have absolutely no idea how silly they look. This guy (who's name obviously isn't Phuck Long) is fantastic.

-jim

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    For anybody who tried to take that video seriously, just stop and chill. :-)

That was "phreaking" awesome. The levity is so welcome in when there are so many "serious tactical operators" out there who have absolutely no idea how silly they look. This guy (who's name obviously isn't Phuck Long) is fantastic.

-jim

Agreed. But sadly many people think firearms and humor are a bad combo. We call those people, "jerkoffs".

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    I wish he'd hurry up and come out with videos more than twice a month. This guy is Hilarious! :lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom