• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Diesel Kinevel

Ultimate Member
    Nov 22, 2008
    Frederick, MD
    I am in the market for a Light Bearing Holster for my Kimber Warrior (with surefire X300). I have looked into many (raven, safariland, sidearmor etc) Then I found Griffon Industries. I have never seen one in person but the pictures I have seen look great. Has anyone ever tried one? if so, what do you think?

Thanks,

Z

OH IT'S KINO

Southerner
    Feb 16, 2011
    Ameritopia
    I don't have any personal experience, but they seem to be nice. They're pricey though! Unless you have to have it soon, I would go Bravo Concealment. Very nice holsters and about half of the price. At a certain mark you hit the point of diminishing returns... they may be a little nicer (MAYBE) than Bravo or the others you mentioned, but over twice as nice??? Not for me!

Diesel Kinevel

Ultimate Member
    Nov 22, 2008
    Frederick, MD
    I don't have any personal experience, but they seem to be nice. They're pricey though! Unless you have to have it soon, I would go Bravo Concealment. Very nice holsters and about half of the price. At a certain mark you hit the point of diminishing returns... they may be a little nicer (MAYBE) than Bravo or the others you mentioned, but over twice as nice??? Not for me!

Yeah, the price is a downfall. As is the wait time to build one. The reviews I have read and viewed are very good. I was just looking to talk to an actual human that owns/uses one instead of relying on people on the interwebz that may or may not be on the pay roll of this company to create the reviews lol

-Z

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    I go with what I know. Safariland may not be the MOST concealable, but they're a known performer, and you know what to expect.

Also helps if your issued equipment is by Safariland, then you already have familiarity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom