• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nothinghead

Jun 29, 2011
    Severna Park
    Anyon planning on going up that way this coming Saturday? I was thinking of heading out there for the day and seeing if I couldn't get a deer.

FIREHAWK

SPEAK ENGLISH
    Oct 3, 2008
    TOWSON
    my bad i see you can now, i thought they only did the deer kill a year or two ago i didn't know you can get a permit for loch raven now.

still sounds weird to me.... hunting at loch raven

Rednekrebel

Apr 9, 2007
    Edgemere
    Anyon planning on going up that way this coming Saturday? I was thinking of heading out there for the day and seeing if I couldn't get a deer.

This is no offense to you but I liked hunting there. But this early season with the cooler weather coming Friday and Saturday will bring out all the idiot hunters and their friends who will walk around all day screwing everything up. Expect to see hunters up trees every 100 yards or less. May not be as bad early season but during rut, ha, unbelievable. If you wanna hunt there I'd suggest getting way off beaten path. Only down fall of that is if ya kill a big one. Long drag over hills. But anyways good luck be safe.

itsslow98

Ultimate Member
    Nov 8, 2010
    Harford County, MD
    Hunt the northen end, stay far far away fromt he dulaney valley road area. I would hunt warren road if possible due to the limited parking. Like said above walk farther into the woods then you think anyone else will and youll be fine. I hunted the skeet range last year one time mid season and saw 15 deer but none came in close enough.

I will be hunting there later in the season for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom