• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Telling me to google for YOUR references is utter ********. You may trust the media or college studies, which are based on ideologies of nonsense. I was hoping to better understand, if your logic is trustworthy by reading your sources and seeing who may have funded your referenced college studies.
    Now, I know better than to even bother interacting with your opinions.
    I mean, Pew, Gallup, Politico, I can list dozens of universities that have done polls and studies on it.

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    ONLY a mentally ill person would buy a product and then vote to ban it. Sorry but mental illness is grounds for prohibition. So no lefty should ever be allowed to own a firearm.
    I agree plus NO Lefty should be allowed to have armed protectors, armed handlers, or even make use of armed police IF they are a victim of a crime.

As a friend recently said. If guns are so BAD, why do those who are under attack by a criminal with a gun, call the police to bring people armed with GUNS to dispatch of the perp(s)? Why are guns bad and good at the same time?

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Telling me to google for YOUR references is utter ********. You may trust the media or college studies, which are based on ideologies of nonsense. I was hoping to better understand, if your logic is trustworthy by reading your sources and seeing who may have funded your referenced college studies.
    Now, I know better than to even bother interacting with your opinions.
    This^^^^^^^

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    Screenshot_20230511_130126_DuckDuckGo.jpg

I agree with you there. Nuts in states with citizen ballots that have pushed bans and then voted for them are nuts.

But most gun laws have been passed by politicians. Nobody gets to vote for the issues those politicians vote for in a representative democracy.

More gun owners, more people pushing their representatives towards gun rights.

How many DINOs we have on here? I seem to recall there being a running thread on that even. Your average election a fantastic turn out is 60%. Most are 30-40%. A quarter of those 18 and older aren't registered to vote and likely never will be.

If it is about buying a product, using a service, getting a benefit, and then voting against it, well shit, like 90% of voters probably need to be locked up. Both sides. Because politicians that "represent" the political party they are registered under or they've voted for have voted against that person's interests. At least once. Likely many times. Straight up voted again benefits they get. Things they believe in. Etc. Again that whole no true scottsman thing. Go that route, no politician should ever be elected and we need direct democracy, because no representative you vote for will ever represent you 100% on everything everytime (or you aren't paying attention or don't actually understand).
    We don't live in a representative democracy. We live in a constitutional republic where rights are inalienable and the majority has zero say on how we get to exercise those rights. There is no gray area in the 2nd amendment and any and ALL gun control laws are infringements. So it shouldn't matter what political party you belong to NO ONE has the right to violate our natural right to self defense, freedom to speak out against an oppressive government, our freedom to freely associate or any other rights we have been granted by our creator.

Yet here we are with 10s of thousands of gun control laws designed to control the citizens yet not one life has ever been saved by any of them. BUT....

The saddest part of it all is the FACT that a significant portion of so called 2A supporters and advocates believe being "law abiding" is more important than their rights...and those people will be tripping over one another trying to turn in their guns to the government if ever a law is passed making the civilian ownership of firearms illegal...

mpollan1

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2012
    Мэриленд
    A liberal Taiwanese BIL who is concerned about a Chinese invasion is for gun ownership restrictions has admitted he cannot trust  himself with a gun. Fvckers cannot control themselves so the inanimate object should be restricted from all. Good thing he is shooting blanks and cannot bring a child in to this world.

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    A liberal Taiwanese BIL who is concerned about a Chinese invasion is for gun ownership restrictions has admitted he cannot trust  himself with a gun. Fvckers cannot control themselves so the inanimate object should be restricted from all. Good thing he is shooting blanks and cannot bring a child in to this world.

This MDS thread linked below should be a sticky:

Understanding psychology of anti-gunner:​

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    This story is weeks old with no concurance in major media. That should be the the topic of this thread.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    I don't think any law abiding person should have their rights restricted because of their beliefs, left, right or otherwise, and I wouldn't advocate for it. If someone doesn't want to own one that is their choice, but if a business wants to create their own "prohibited person" criteria for political reasons beyond what the law requires, F-em, I'm not a lefty, but wouldn't do business there either, that is a dangerous precedent to advocate for. Bad people can get a firearm, gasoline, a big truck or any number of other tools to hurt others without much of a problem, would rather have EVERYONE have a gun than try to limit decent people from obtaining one. Decent people are the only ones that ever really ask for permission from .gov to exercise a right anyway.

Last edited:

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    “I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.”
    – Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, January 30, 1787

Words to live by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads