• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • honda53s

Ultimate Member
    May 4, 2009
    Baltimore County
    Like the title says......I have a friend that wants to buy one. Any IP out there have one in stock? He would like to "fondle" it before purchasing to make sure it is what he wants!

The Shooter

Nov 28, 2010
    A.A. Co
    last Wednesday I spent about 45mins calling every shop I think of looking for the Shield. Free State had one in 40 and On Target had one in 40 and one in 9. Right after I got off the phone with On Target I went down to do the paperwork on the 9 and start the wait. Good luck to finding them they don't seem to last long in the display. If your friend wants I should be picking mine up on friday if he wants to meet at On Target and check it out. I'll probably put some rounds down range be for I leave. PM me if you want to try and work something out.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    They're hard to get a hold of right now. Not sure if S&W just had about a 60 day lapse in production hitting shelves or what. We haven't seen any since mid May but have received about 8 Springfield XDs's. Our distributors have said they just haven't seen any for a while. I'd bet here in the very near future they will be another big batch released and they'll be easier to get ahold of.

I just shot a 9MM Shield for the first time today. One of the guys at the shop bought one for a personal carry gun. Shot very well. This particular one seemed to shoot a bit low (at least for me), but otherwise it was nice!

I'll probably end up trading off my LC9 for an XDs or Shield.

Chris05STi

Jul 15, 2012
    ^Totally off-topic but I am dying to get a XDS, any word on when they will be accepted on the Maryland Hand Gun Roster???

Ccannon5

Jul 22, 2012
    Ok cool! Thanks a lot. Anyone know of any other shops that have the .40 possibly closer to the Rockville area?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom