• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brad

Mar 20, 2013
    Glen Arm
    This idea was brought up in another thread and peaked my interest so I figured it was worth asking.

If I brought you a Faxon ARAK-21 HBAR upper, could you put it on one of your Engage billet lowers and sell it back to me as an HBAR rifle? I was unable to pick up on of your lowers before Oct-1 and think it would look great on the ARAK-21. Is this possible?

peace

Ultimate Member
    Dec 15, 2011
    AACo
    On the same note. Could you manufacturer a 14.5" pinned HBAR? Engage or other parts?

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    On the same note. Could you manufacturer a 14.5" pinned HBAR? Engage or other parts?

They have a ton of uppers at the shop that are HBARs, it shouldn't be a problem for them to build you a 14.5" pinned HBAR upper (you probably will have to get a 16 incher chopped down).

Last edited:

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    This idea was brought up in another thread and peaked my interest so I figured it was worth asking.

If I brought you a Faxon ARAK-21 HBAR upper, could you put it on one of your Engage billet lowers and sell it back to me as an HBAR rifle? I was unable to pick up on of your lowers before Oct-1 and think it would look great on the ARAK-21. Is this possible?

Not an issue however it must always remain a heavy barrel rifle.

anil

Sep 28, 2008
    Silver Spring, MD
    Not an issue however it must always remain a heavy barrel rifle.

Another note would be the ARAK doesn't require a buffer/spring. Allowing for the addition of a folding stock. So, you'd have to pick between the folder or the flash hider and never have both ... unless I'm remembering the stupid new feature test stuff wrong.

edit: fixed quote

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Another note would be the ARAK doesn't require a buffer/spring. Allowing for the addition of a folding stock. So, you'd have to pick between the folder or the flash hider and never have both ... unless I'm remembering the stupid new feature test stuff wrong.

edit: fixed quote

Indeed. If you were going to run a folder on it you'll have to go muzzle brake or compensator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom