• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cordite

Mar 28, 2009
    Timoniumland
    Hi. Been away for a while and am trying to catch back up but I'm wondering who to call in MSP. Sent in my Maryland Collector's application in August 2009. Heard nothing. Anybody know? Or should I just call Pikesville and start asking?
    Thanks.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Sent mine in August 14. Since then, nothing. I've called 3 or 4 times and left voice mails. I've sent two e-mails which ghave come back undeliverable.

Don't wait until February. Six weeks is more than enough time. Get on their case.

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    My collector letter took several months. I think it was made a priority when I purchased 4 handguns at the same time and marked Yes before I got the letter. The FFL I deal with suggested this and he put a note with it letting them know that I had applied for the collector designation and it had been X number of weeks since they had recieved it(sent the application registered/return receipt). No problem with the multiple transfer and my letter came a week later.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    I have been thinking of doing something along those lines. Not four at once though. I just figure I was probably put on the "Kick the Door Down List" months ago, but I'd like to have the official notice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pureblood

Latest threads

Top Bottom