• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    Anyone who live around there in Cecil, is the bridge work done yet? I like to turn there and use the back roads to get to my land in Elkton, and have been bummed about taking 40 all the way. Of course they will now probably do the next bridge up from there next...

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    nope :( . If coming from Harford County you can make a left onto 272 go to the 2nd light (Lums Rd ) Make a right at the stop sign you will be passed the construction. Also you can go passed the college and make the next right that will bring you to Blue Ball Rd

TomisinMd

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2013
    Elkton, Md
    Don't go left off of Lums Rd. There's a 2nd bridge out there, right? If you go Lums, Bouchelle, Mechanics Valley, you'll hit the 2nd bridge they're working on?

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Just today supposedly, only thing left is the striping. I own a business back there, been using Nottingham (I come from the North/East), sucks going back home though, take your life into your hands messing around up there at that crossover by B&H.

On the bright side, my Wawa expenses have dropped drastically!

Side note, free any size coffee at that location until Sunday, I think they are trying to combat the grand reopening of the Royal Farms.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Don't go left off of Lums Rd. There's a 2nd bridge out there, right? If you go Lums, Bouchelle, Mechanics Valley, you'll hit the 2nd bridge they're working on?

No bridge out up Bouchelle (towards 272 again), the overpass for 95 is open.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    From 40, the bridge over the creek was out, I just went through there today (open finally)

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    Ok, so what is the status as of today? I haven't had a chance to go to my land yet, so just checking. The 2nd bridge I am worried about is on Stevenson. I normally go Mechanics Valley to Stevenson to Union Church. Then Union Valley, Leeds, Star Route, then Childs, and on. BTW anyone know anything about that abandoned house/farm on Leeds just before Deaver? The urbex urge in me drools at it lol. Also that one next to the road on Mechanics Valley just up from the bridge.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Ok, so what is the status as of today? I haven't had a chance to go to my land yet, so just checking. The 2nd bridge I am worried about is on Stevenson. I normally go Mechanics Valley to Stevenson to Union Church. Then Union Valley, Leeds, Star Route, then Childs, and on. BTW anyone know anything about that abandoned house/farm on Leeds just before Deaver? The urbex urge in me drools at it lol. Also that one next to the road on Mechanics Valley just up from the bridge.

This will get you some information on properties in Maryland.
    http://sdat.resiusa.org/RealProperty/Pages/default.aspx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom