• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    Just a heads up, Century has 'good condition with cracked stock' M44's, 3 for $147, until April 30.

Might be good for beaters, wallhangers, or parts.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    I just bought a CZ-82, but thanks for the heads up. I am looking for an M44, or three ;)

How do you like that CZ-82? It looks too tempting to pass up, but I know virtually nothing about handguns (I just picked up my first .22 recently) and don't know if it would be appropriate for someone just learning to shoot pistols.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    How do you like that CZ-82? It looks too tempting to pass up, but I know virtually nothing about handguns (I just picked up my first .22 recently) and don't know if it would be appropriate for someone just learning to shoot pistols.

I ordered it on Wednesday, just called AIMSurplus to check the status, they say it should be shipping next-day air. However I'm working tomorrow so I bet I won't see it till the first piece of next week (unless UPS comes early, which they never do :rolleyes: )

From what I hear it's a nice gun though. Fixed barrel, polygonal bore... 9x18mm... sounds like a good carry gun ;)

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    That settles it then, we want a review a.s.a.p.!!!! I doubt that $200 price will last long.

How much was the S&H, if you don't mind me asking?

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    IIRC it was about $243 total with hand select option and (mandatory) UPS Next Day Air.

I'm doing my best to pick it up on Monday from UPS, but I'm working 11-7:30 (local distribution center is open 9:30-7:30p). My only hope is to call and hope they hold it. Last time I did that, I got to the UPS office at 9:30 sharp only to be informed that they f'd up and it was out for delivery. Had to call off work anyway... ;)

From what I hear, some of these are in great condition, most only with minor holster wear. I like the idea of the fixed polygonal bore barrel. It's no H&K P7 but how can you go wrong for $200?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom