http://spas12.com/spas12ass00.htm

Best gif ever
    spas12.gif

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    I don't have any problems working on my 1911's or Buckmark, a friend of mine on here has an Iver Johnson Trailsman (Colt Woodsman clone) that the side would not return to battery, turned out to be burrs on the hammer. that took forever to get back together.

Armadillofz1

Ultimate Member
    Mar 25, 2012
    DM-42
    I guess everything is relative, I think it's quite tricky:

Both ruger mk 1-3 and the luger don't make this list i think. It takes a little practice to know which way to point the muzzle at different stages of assembly. I guess that could be said for any firearm really. My gsg mp5sd thing has always been a PITA for me.

Biggest worry about the Luger is that it's fragile. I'd hate to break any part. Mine turned 100 this year :)

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    I heard before that those were nasty to field strip, but my father has one and he seems to have no trouble.:)

I've found this to be true, anyone who learns all there is to know about a particular firearm can do most anything with it, in short order. Hence the saying "beware of the man who only owns one gun, he knows how to use it". :)

I think collectively we did a pretty good job of listing the top 10 or so really challenging guns to disassemble/reassemble; lets add a new component to this thread.

Let's list two similar (looking) firearms, then comment on which of the two is the more difficult of them to disassemble/reassemble. I'll start with an example, which is more challenging, the military M9 (Beretta 92FS) or the military M11 (Sig P228)?

latest

300px-P228Nickel.jpg

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    Here's a little insight into why CZ-82 can be a bag gun, it can be a SOAB to put together!

Attachments

• cz-82-exploded.gif
      cz-82-exploded.gif
      29.8 KB · Views: 179

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads