• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    I thought that one seemed pretty dumb to need regulation in place just to tell school leaders to be sensitive how they do active shooter drills. Makes me wonder if there was some genius that had a drill that was a complete surprise to the whole school. Aside from that, I don’t think you should candy coat what the threat is to any level of student or teacher.
    I vaguely recall this happening.

emerald

Ultimate Member
    Apr 25, 2015
    My adblocker popped up a warning about being tracked when I clicked on the link. Not in the mood. Closed it without opening the attachment. I think the MSI summary probably tells us everything we need to know.

csanc123

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2009
    Montgomery County
    OK. I just got a second/duplicate email.

:tinfoil:
    me three....probably resent to clarify:

Please see the attached notification being sent in accordance with MD Public Safety Article §5-147 (b). The Maryland Department of State Police (MDSP) is required to provide the following summary of each new law or change to each existing law pertaining to firearms that was passed by the General Assembly during the 2024 legislative session, held January 9- April 8, 2024. The law requires this summary to be provided to each email address on file with the MDSP, that is associated with the purchaser or transferee of a regulated firearm or a person who has registered a regulated firearm with the Department, 30 days before the effective date of the act.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    The reason for the 2nd one was because the first one did not cite the statute requiring the first one

As usual MSP fail

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I had to dig it out of my junk mail folder. Apparently Microsoft views MSP in a less than favorable light.

jokie

May 27, 2020
    A in AA
    I don't really want to read through all of it but the doc in the link from the second email is only 2 pages vs 3 pages in the one from the first email. smh

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom