Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

IMG_0807.jpeg
    IMG_0808.jpeg

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Nice how they're trying to say out of state mag sales to out of state individuals need to go through an out of state FFL.
    MARYLAND HAS NO AUTHORITY OVER TRANSACTIONS/SALES IN OTHER STATES.
    This^^^
    Plus, to me, it's a wink and a nod by the state to have your FFL send to an out of state dealer of your choosing where one can pick them up. Maybe pay a nominal fee?

miles71

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2009
    Belcamp, Md.
    I don’t see this changing anything except maybe some “blocks” may become more permanent in mags.

I do however see it as a precursor to a ban on mags next session if certain people get elected. Seems like Md has no regard for the constitution or Supreme Court.

TD

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    It will prevent their being sold by MD based dealers , and give substance to the various internet sellers who already err far on the side of caution as to what they won't sell .

If you're venturing out of state , might as well purchase the assembled magazines .

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Odd that the release came out 24 hours after some guy posted about receiving 13 and 15 round mags with his new gun.
    Not sure if I ever saw any mention in the forum of this, but I am sure it could have been written,

My suggestions are to obey the law, don't publicly mention anything or give advice to anyone that goes contrary to the laws, and if one does mention magazine capacities, FFL's, In State, Out of State, Concealed Carry, Open Carry, and all things that the Anti's feed off of,, simply refrain from "personally" opening up any potential cans of worms but rather post examples of statutes, official wording, and Gov't approved explanations of what we can and cannot do.

This way, the legal lines, however blurry and unconstitutional they are, will not be violated or construed as any MDS member suggesting that any Marylander do act in any manner that violates the laws as written. By doing this, one cannot singularly or by association, bring any ramifications upon themselves or the collective membership, associated groups such as gun ranges, FFL's, Industry supporters, friends and family of all of us who are 2 A supporters and supporters of Free America.

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Not sure if I ever saw any mention in the forum of this, but I am sure it could have been written,

My suggestions are to obey the law, don't publicly mention anything or give advice to anyone that goes contrary to the laws, and if one does mention magazine capacities, FFL's, In State, Out of State, Concealed Carry, Open Carry, and all things that the Anti's feed off of,, simply refrain from "personally" opening up any potential cans of worms but rather post examples of statutes, official wording, and Gov't approved explanations of what we can and cannot do.

This way, the legal lines, however blurry and unconstitutional they are, will not be violated or construed as any MDS member suggesting that any Marylander do act in any manner that violates the laws as written. By doing this, one cannot singularly or by association, bring any ramifications upon themselves or the collective membership, associated groups such as gun ranges, FFL's, Industry supporters, friends and family of all of us who are 2 A supporters and supporters of Free America.
    Of course, as I read my post, I also can't help, and maybe only the mods and really aware folks can, and that is when Trolls work their way in, and might even post stories, or false statements to try to " plant proof that law breaking" did indeed happen in here, or was "suggested to do certain illegal things in here, " and then because it is in print they try to use as evidence etc.

I guess I am just saying, BE SMART, the enemy is not stupid and they will try everything to steal our rights, even when we act 100% within the law.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    partyboytowsonhigh1956

Latest threads

Top Bottom