• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    Boy this feels good in my hands!

I threw a cheap old red dot on there just for the pic....I bought a Vortex Sparc that isn't in stock yet. I can't wait to get that mounted on there and bring this thing to the range. :drool:

Attachments

• sIG 522 006.jpg
      sIG 522 006.jpg
      65 KB · Views: 206
    Feb 16, 2010
    lanham, MD
    spot thanks for the magnets I've already plastered them on two of my vans, it was great finally meeting one of the guys from the forum up there and putting a face to user name. Those guys at 2A are great but they're going to make the wife cancle my cards(budget nazi).

That is a sexy rifle

dswanmd

Feb 23, 2010
    Sig 522 :D
    Vortex Sparc:thumbsup:
    2A:party29:

You will definitely be satisfied with both items, and at this point I don't have to say it but the service from 2a is always top notch

Last edited:

kgain673

I'm sorry for the typos!!
    Dec 18, 2007
    a coworker of mine just got the 522 with the rails, it is sweet. Now we need a range report.

BeltBuckle

Ultimate Member
    Feb 14, 2008
    MoCo, MD
    :party29::party29:I had a serious jones for one of them when they first came out, but I held off because I heard rumors they were going to beef up the furniture a bit (some ingrates had complained about the plastic furniture as being somehow not up to the desired standard, though I'm not sure what that was/is). How does it look? The ones I've seen have been very nice, though I've yet to shoot one.

range report needed!

Integrity

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Columbia, MD
    Very nice! You're going to love plinking with it. I have the same rifle, purchased from 2A too! I took mine out to Delmarva Sporting Clays in Vienna, MD and after unloading the entire magazine into a steel target as fast as I could pull the trigger, I simply could not wipe the smile off of my face. Its a really fun and accurate weapon, but best of all, it costs next to nothing to shoot it!

jmira

VA Rocks.
    Mar 25, 2009
    Alexandria, VA
    does the 522 have a rear sling point attachment on the receiver/stock? can you take a pic of the receiver folded left and right? =)

my 556 classic swat does not.. and I am NOT rail mounting one like suggested.

dswanmd

Feb 23, 2010
    Very nice! You're going to love plinking with it. I have the same rifle, purchased from 2A too! I took mine out to Delmarva Sporting Clays in Vienna, MD and after unloading the entire magazine into a steel target as fast as I could pull the trigger, I simply could not wipe the smile off of my face. Its a really fun and accurate weapon, but best of all, it costs next to nothing to shoot it!

this :party29:

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Is this one "for the kids" too? :innocent0

boricuamaximus

Ultimate Member
    Dec 27, 2008
    Kinda disappointed. One of our fearless leaders first sig is a Sig522? Everyone knows that the first purchase has be a sig556.

Dont get me wrong it's a damn nice rifle and it looks like I might not survive the summer w/o getting my son one but still. To atone for your trespass you should buy a Sig556 SWAT by next week or a pistol. The 522 needs a bigger brother to look up to.

nice rifle too. please give us a range report when you can I have been eyeing them for a bit.

VTHokie7

Feb 10, 2010
    Katy, TX
    You'll love it! I picked up one from 2A last month. Looking forward to the rails getting back in stock so I can receive a few additions.

I have put about 1,000 rounds through mine so far and it has done great. I was using a bulk pack of Remington from the early-mid 90's and only had 1 misfire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom