• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phillywilly

May 30, 2008
    Germantown
    after the 10 day long "7 day wait" period I got to take home my new GP100. Any one have a holster recommendation? I need something to keep it handy but out of the way when I finish building my cabin this sumer.

Attachments

• ebay stuff 13.jpg
      ebay stuff 13.jpg
      81.5 KB · Views: 104
    • ebay stuff 7.jpg
      ebay stuff 7.jpg
      82.2 KB · Views: 105

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I have an Uncle Mike's belt holster for my 4" GP. As long as you're not real worried about concealment it holds the gun snugly and doesn't slide around on my belt.

a81lp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 15, 2008
    i have a gp100 in a 4 inch but after seeing yours i may have to consider one in a 6 inch, very nice

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    i have a gp100 in a 4 inch but after seeing yours i may have to consider one in a 6 inch, very nice

The 6" is sweet. I'm always on the lookout for a used one at the right price. BTW philly, how do you like that Buffalo Bore ammo?

phillywilly

May 30, 2008
    Germantown
    I thought about the 4 inch but wanted to get as much velocity as i could but mostly I thought it looked better with the longer barrel

The 6" is sweet. I'm always on the lookout for a used one at the right price. BTW philly, how do you like that Buffalo Bore ammo?

I have only shot it out of a marlin 1994 so far, It grouped nice and tight. It was the first time I notice any real recoil with that rifle no bad but noticeably more then other loads. I think I will run six thought the gp100 to get the feel for them then cary it with them this summer on the off chance the bear that watched me mix concert last summer gets to friendly.

a81lp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 15, 2008
    man, with the 6 in barrell that gun has the kind of look that makes people shit their pants!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom