• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blindnoodle

Livin' the dream!
    Apr 21, 2009
    Recently I purchased a Springfield Armory M1A Loaded. Rear sight wouldn't properly adjust, and the 2 stage trigger was malfunctioning. Gun was brand new.

Called SA, and they asked for the gun back. Emailed me a shipping label.

July 3 gun is dropped off at FedEx.
    July 10 I get a call from SA. I left a note in the box asking for a call when the rifle ships back. This was that call. :thumbsup:
    July 16 Rifle is back in my hands and working 100%

Their customer service rocks. They made sure I didn't pay a dime, and honored all of my requests. Very good service! :party29:

rayg5102

Apr 12, 2009
    Frederick
    I read on another site about a guy who purchased the XDM and had an issue. They had him send it back in a regular box. He got it back a week later, fixed and inside a new case with all the trimmings....extra mags, the holster,loader, etc. the works.

Sounds like great customer service to me. I bought the 9mm XDM and so far great gun. Hope I don't have to use the customer service, but if I do, sounds like I shouldn't expect and issues.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Springfield has been very good to me (and worth the $100 difference between mine and the RIA which isnt a bad gun).

Years ago I had a problem with my M6 survival rifle, lighting off the .410 would pop the breach. My gunsmith looked at it and it was milled wrong.

Sent it back to Springfield, they sent me back a new gun no questions asked only problem is I had to go through NICS again.

Interesting thing was the gun was out of production for three years when they replaced it so they must have had a "stockpile" of extras to keep their lifetime warranty.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Good to know, I picked up an M1A loaded and an XD(M) within the last year and love them both, no issues what so ever, but if there is, I like to know they will take care of me.

trapture

Surplus Rifle Lover
    Apr 27, 2007
    Dundalk-Ish
    Sounds like actual "Customer Service" from them is better then the person walking off the street trying to see their shop. They seem to not be the friendliest at the gun shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markmcgrrr

Latest threads

Top Bottom