• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • newmike2

I used Glade Valley in Frederick a few times. Nice enough guys but they have quirky hours and only accept shipments via UPS. Other posters use Gun Connection in White Marsh (about 1 hour drive). They are more responsive and give a discount to MD Shooters.

wgpklaus

Nov 21, 2008
    I see you're in Rockville, and you need not look any further than Shady Grove Road. I'm currently in the process of deal with Frank, and he's been great to deal with. He'll be out of town I believe for the next week, but do contact him as he's convenient, reasonable, and more importantly very helpful.

Name: Frank
    Address:
    Accuracy Clinic
    15215 Shady Grove Road STE 102
    Rockville, MD 20850
    Email: uncle.frank@earthlink.net

Hope this helps.

Todd

kennyc01

Apr 30, 2008
    Gaithersburg, MD
    I spoke with Frank over the phone before. He sounds very nice on the phone. Although I did not require his service last time, I would definitely hit him up the next opportunity comes along.

wgpklaus

Nov 21, 2008
    I spoke with Frank over the phone before. He sounds very nice on the phone. Although I did not require his service last time, I would definitely hit him up the next opportunity comes along.

Just finished a transaction with Frank today, can't say enough nice things about the gentleman. Extremely helpful, knowledgable, friendly, and convenient. If you're in MoCo and won't take a drive to Gun Connection (I'm still a Gun Connection virgin....but I need to get up there at some point..it's just the looooong drive), do not hesitate to deal with Frank.

dohc97

Nov 4, 2007
    Derwood
    If you are in Rockville
    John Rhines, very nice guy.
    He's on Germantown.

I sent you a PM with his number.

I have used the services of John Rhines multiple times in the past. I have a Beretta on it's way to John right now. John treats me very nicely and his services is very reasonable.

When John finally leaves us Marylanders to settle in Virginia, I might try Frank's services since he is about 5 miles from where I live.

gunconnection

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2008
    I do accept transfers from Non-FFL holders. My requirements are that the seller provide a legitable copy of their valid and current driver's license and/or state issued ID card with the firearm. I will not fax, mail, or e-mail a copy of my license to any non-FFL. If the non-FFL wants to check to make sure my license is in good standing they can do so on the ATF's Website. https://www.atfonline.gov/fflezcheck/

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    He quoted me $50 for regulated firearm. I think I am gonna go w/ Dan's $30 fee.
    Twenty bucks to avoid a pair of hour-long drives to Baltimore seems reasonable to me. Dan and the other folks at GC are awesome to deal with, don't get me wrong, but going there twice was just too much of a PITA for me to want to do it again.

Now, if you're up there anyways, I could see it being the better option.

Meditator

Dec 9, 2007
    Bethesda MD
    No, I don't have any other plans going to Baltimore, except to complete the transfer. But, I do enjoy a long drive now and then.

MD to FL (driving) trip?- twice already this year. MD- NY? quite often. Rockville to Salisbury? - every weekend (when I went there). Picking up clients from BWI/Dulles? -almost everyweek. Driving to Baltimore for my newly acquired (SLR106UR) is a pleasure- and no, I am not a professional driver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom