• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Billman

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
    May 18, 2010
    Sykesville, MD
    Thought I would share a couple pictures of my new Savage rifle. Mondays always suck, well, unless of course you get the call from Mark at 2A!

If my neighbor calls, I do not own a SWR Spectre or this rifle and I do not know where his damn cat is...shhhh :innocent0

Thanks again Mark you guys always come through!:party29:

savage4.jpg

savage1.jpg

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    That looks like a nice suppressor platform. I was thinking CZ 452 for a bolt gun, but that looks pretty slick. Whats the ballpark $$ on one?

outofthegame

May 21, 2010
    I think they run about the same as the CZ. I believe 2A has one of those on the wall.
    Billman, did you get a scope on that thing yet?

Billman

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
    May 18, 2010
    Sykesville, MD
    I "borrowed" the scope from my precision AR (Nikon 6-18x40) and spent a few hours at the range this weekend. This thing is a real tack driver! I'll spare the details and target pic's, but I was certainly pleased.

The purchase price was just shy of $500 and months of waiting! However, I did negotiate a small discount from 2A for my tarnished soul. (Thanks Mark)

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Found one of these on Gunbroker (not that I'm in the market or anything :innocent0) and googled "Savage TRSR" and one of the first results was MD Shooters :D

How are these shooting with suppressors? I'm assuming they are bore concentric? How's the accuracy suppressed/non suppressed? I can't decide whether to mess with threading my current Savage 93 R17's/MK II 22LR or get new ones...

Sounds like they were limited edition run but will be available at the beginning of the year to distributors? Don't know if that will cause the price to drop due to the influx of supply...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom