• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Diesel Kinevel

Ultimate Member
    Nov 22, 2008
    Frederick, MD
    http://www.leatherman.com/products/product.asp?c=73&f=74&id=465

COMING IN SEPTEMBER The Leatherman MUT is the first multi-tool that functions as both a tactical and practical tool for military, LE, or civilian shooters. The MUT features multiple areas on the tool threaded for cleaning rods and brushes and all the screwdriver bits are sized for standard military and civilian sighting adjustment work. Also built into the design of the tool is the flexibility to replace the most commonly used parts on the spot, using a simple Torx #8, keeping down-time to a minimum. With all this, a MOLLE sheath and scope adjustment wrench included, the Leatherman MUT may very well be the most efficient and useful piece in your kit.

-Z

WSM

Rugeritis
    Oct 8, 2009
    Lancaster, PA
    I own a Leatherman Crunch, it is an amazing piece of engineering but I still prefer my Victorinox Swiss Tool. I think Leatherman has slipped in quality over the last few years.

Ethan83

Ultimate Member
    Jan 8, 2009
    Baltimoreish
    I own a Leatherman Crunch, it is an amazing piece of engineering but I still prefer my Victorinox Swiss Tool. I think Leatherman has slipped in quality over the last few years.

I've been carrying a Leatherman Surge every day for about maybe 4 years now, no problems whatsoever. I don't think I can say the same about countless Gerber tools that various friends have gone through (not that Gerber isn't still a great value!)

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    MidwayUSA shows the Leatherman MUT EOD in their catalog for $159.85... dealer price is $141.99. Pricing for the MUT Utility is $8-$10 less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom