• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crabhab

Feb 14, 2007
    I just picked this Ruger up from Manchester Shooting Supply in Bishopville, MD. I buy most of my guns from Wayne. Nice gun I am gonna break it in sooooon (bye bye work.... hello DSC!!). I like the grip angle and the controls are nice. Trigger feels ok, I think it will get better after a bulk pack goes through the gun.

crabhab

Feb 14, 2007
    He had for 299.00 I thought that was pretty good for Marylandistan and pulled the trigger on it. All I need now is a Beretta 21a 22lr and I am good to go with rimfires. Thanks for the complement.

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    I have two 22.45 Mark II's in stainless and love them. (same barrel length) Normally when I go to the range, one of the Mark II's goes with the centerfire gun and I shoot 25-50 rounds of .22 to cool down. They are nice guns. Enjoy.

crabhab

Feb 14, 2007
    I think that you may see alot more shooters look at 22lr as a practice alternative to most any centerfire cartridge as ammo prices and availability become limiting factors. I plan to supplement alot of my .223, 40S&W, 9mm with 22lr. I need a cool long gun like the new S&W 22lr or the Sig 22lr 556 to get my EBR fix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    roth405

Latest threads

Top Bottom