• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    "Welcome to 2A Sales....the first trip is free, the second one is gonna' cost you."

:lol2:

Mark came up with that gem today while I was there picking up a new rifle. And it's true....the first time in, I spent nothing, but they sure got me hooked enough to come back for that SIG.

Damn crack dealers is what Joe and Mark are.......:rofl:

Thanks for a sweet deal on a sweet gun. You guys really know how to make customers feel at home there. :thumbsup:

2Asales&Supplies

, , Up In Arms Since 2009
    Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    "Welcome to 2A Sales....the first trip is free, the second one is gonna' cost you."

:lol2:

Mark came up with that gem today while I was there picking up a new rifle. And it's true....the first time in, I spent nothing, but they sure got me hooked enough to come back for that SIG.

Damn crack dealers is what Joe and Mark are.......:rofl:

Thanks for a sweet deal on a sweet gun. You guys really know how to make customers feel at home there. :thumbsup:

Anytime my friend! Always a pleasure! Look forward to seeing you around soon!
    2A

Integrity

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Columbia, MD
    :shocking: The same thing happened to me. My first trip in I just wanted to find out where they were. On my second trip, I wanted to price check a SIG and I ended up buying it!

Feb 16, 2010
    lanham, MD
    Yeah i feel comfortable there now the fist time I went there I was nervous cause it was a new store didn't know what kind of guys they are. Great guys but yeah you need self control upthere especially living with the budget nazi. Thanks for the magnets spot.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Mark and Joe are some good people, and run a FINE establishment.

I hope they continue with their success, and hopefully become the top FFL's in the area.

They have my business.

:thumbsup::)

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    Yeah i feel comfortable there now the fist time I went there I was nervous cause it was a new store didn't know what kind of guys they are. Great guys but yeah you need self control upthere especially living with the budget nazi. Thanks for the magnets spot.

You're very welcome. It was great meeting you!

Krispy Kirk

Jan 18, 2010
    HoCo, MD
    I told a couple of gize at the range yesterday how to find2A....more are DOOMED.....

Same here. I've sent nearly a dozen friends their way. Boy I hope there is such a thing as karma.

First trip: free.
    Second trip: whatever the fee was to transfer 2 guns from my old man.
    Third trip: I came home with an AR.

I reckon this is about par for the course.

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    I've been there twice. Will not be going back a third time. Cannot afford another gun before the move.

Nothing personal, guys. Would love to do some sort of business with you.

DanJo

Mar 4, 2010
    Western Howard County
    It's not hypnosis, it's just seems that way since most of us aren't used to dealing with a couple of decent guys who treat their customers with respect. Plus they have some real sweeeeeet guns on the wall and in the case at fair prices. It's not a complicated business plan, but they seem to be one of the few gun shops that has figured out how to be successful.

I plan to stop by again later in the week and it will probably cost me a few bucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom