• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • honda53s

Ultimate Member
    May 4, 2009
    Baltimore County
    I am not one to ask, "Where is the cheapest place to buy?" But damn, spending 2k on a scope is really tough! Has anyone received any coupons from websites or does anyone know of any promotions?

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    Call Mark/Tom at 2A. He gave me a great deal but I did have to pay tax. Still very close vs online.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    I am not one to ask, "Where is the cheapest place to buy?" But damn, spending 2k on a scope is really tough! Has anyone received any coupons from websites or does anyone know of any promotions?

nothing wrong with finding the cheapest place to buy. a whole different animal than just buying the cheapest thing out there.

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    2A Sales gave me a better deal than Optics Planet on both of my NFs...

Also, when you're spending that much $$$ on a scope it's nice to be able to fondle it first; other wise it's like picking a wife out of a catalog. The outside finish may look great but that unseen reticle may be really F'd up. ;)

ViperRy

May 26, 2009
    Annapolis, MD
    Another option is a Vortex Razor HD FFP. Good price for quality optics and fantastic customer service.. you break it for any reason, they replace it. 2A is also a Vortex dealer I believe.

For what its worth, the guys I shoot with have Vortex, NF, and Bushnell HDMRs. Most of us can't tell a difference in glass quality between the comparable scopes.

honda53s

Ultimate Member
    May 4, 2009
    Baltimore County
    http://www.sportoptics.com/nightforce-rifle-scopes.aspx
    10%-off call-in sale going on. Worth a call to see if it applies to what you want.

Agh.. Doesn't apply to nightforce!

2A Sales gave me a better deal than Optics Planet on both of my NFs...

Also, when you're spending that much $$$ on a scope it's nice to be able to fondle it first; other wise it's like picking a wife out of a catalog. The outside finish may look great but that unseen reticle may be really F'd up. ;)
    Okay, thanks for the advice! I shall give them a call :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom