• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • trbon8r

Ultimate Member
    I was just looking at the CMP website. It is really starting to look like slim pickings over there. Hopefully CMP will uncover some rifles from somewhere. I miss the days of $400 Winchesters, and IHCs. I should have bought more, but am just glad I've got a couple Garands.

NukeNick

Jan 27, 2013
    I was just looking at the CMP website. It is really starting to look like slim pickings over there. Hopefully CMP will uncover some rifles from somewhere. I miss the days of $400 Winchesters, and IHCs. I should have bought more, but am just glad I've got a couple Garands.

I hope this is only temporary!

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    It is. They are not sold out, they just don't have any ready for sale. They will clean and test a few k more and then re open sales....

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    They are months behind and cannot keep up, plus they haven't been finding quite as many SG rifles in the crates. They will be back its just a matter of time. They are not immune to the panic buying and they have limited resources.

They won't be back for 400 though!

I recently got an amazing looking SG Springfield at the North Store after they said they said they were not delivering anymore then out of nowhere they did.

Have faith.....SG's will return!

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    Yes as are corect and collector but the field and service grades will be back.

In all honesty the HRAs are nicer M1s in most cases.

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    There was a short amount of time at the beginning of last fall I think that they had 200 pieces of brass in a can for $15. Those sold fast.

I know they sold some HXP but the person asked about Match brass.... They have never sold match grade bass that I know of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom