• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    This is why did not own guns when I lived in NYC.. .

Wonder why they need to know where they will be stored? Wonder if they can compel testimony -- we will find out soon enough.

I hope no one does anything stupid...

Nyc police are not gun friendly... they will shoot to kill.

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013

Wonder why they need to know where they will be stored? Wonder if they can compel testimony -- we will find out soon enough.

Meh, a little anarchy in NYC could be a good thing. The people obviously aren't going to change the city so it's gonna have to get much worse there before it gets better.

Mr Bear

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2013
    Maryland

They don't shoot very accurately at perps & seem to hit more bystanders.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    They don't shoot very accurately at perps & seem to hit more bystanders.

it varies -- I can assure you that the ESU teams ( swat and rescue ) are up to the job.. who do you think will be coming ..

Once you are dead they spin the story anyway they want.

Remember also that NYC does executive protection detail as well --- some of the best in the world are at their disposal

Also look up the name "Jim Cirillo" ..

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    It's all about marginalizing and criminalizing anyone law-abiding who most likely has different political leanings than the resident leftists in charge. At some point, the law of unintended consequences must come home to roost. By then, whoever lives in that bung hole might finally wake up, probably not before many of them are involuntarily sent to meet their maker. Lack of fundamental rights is incompatible with liberty and genuine personal safety. You have to either live in the country our founding fathers envisioned or you have to live in servitude/slavery. The middle ground disappears quickly when illegal, unconstitutional, and ultimately anti-human laws are allowed to stand. Weapons-free, perfectly-safe utopias have never existed. Megalomaniac leftists in charge will never allow a utopia to exist since doing so eliminates the societal inequalities, oppression, and violence that leftists so deeply desire.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    So would I if they came to my house.

Sure... they know that as well.

10 :1 force disparity. They pick the time. They will use gas. The first kills may be on either side.... after that esu will kill at will and the public will support it. Nyc is not a viable place to resist.

Leave or comply. I left so its not my issue now. I left before this happened but that's just luck...

Now let's hope they figure this out before its to late

A body count does not help us.

aireyc

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    It's all about marginalizing and criminalizing anyone law-abiding who most likely has different political leanings than the resident leftists in charge. At some point, the law of unintended consequences must come home to roost. By then, whoever lives in that bung hole might finally wake up, probably not before many of them are involuntarily sent to meet their maker. Lack of fundamental rights is incompatible with liberty and genuine personal safety. You have to either live in the country our founding fathers envisioned or you have to live in servitude/slavery. The middle ground disappears quickly when illegal, unconstitutional, and ultimately anti-human laws are allowed to stand. Weapons-free, perfectly-safe utopias have never existed. Megalomaniac leftists in charge will never allow a utopia to exist since doing so eliminates the societal inequalities, oppression, and violence that leftists so deeply desire.

How is it a utopia if there aren't any firearms?

aireyc

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Sure... they know that as well.

10 :1 force disparity. They pick the time. They will use gas. The first kills may be on either side.... after that esu will kill at will and the public will support it. Nyc is not a viable place to resist.

Leave or comply. I left so its not my issue now. I left before thus happened but its just luck...

Now let's hope they figure this out before its to late

A body count does not help us.

Do you really think if, after a handful of confiscation attempts, they were met with armed resistance at each one and a dozen or so casualties resulted, they would continue confiscations? What officer would want to be the first in the door at the next house, knowing that you probably have 10,000 more stops before you're finished? If the only resistance is upon breaking into individuals' houses to confiscate firearms, I don't see how anybody who could ever be swayed to our side would say "look at those evil gun people, we need to ban all guns and sacrifice more lives!" Would the rabid libs say that? Yes. But I don't think the average citizen would.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    Better to go down fighting than to give in, comply or submit. I ain't leavin' either. I agree wholeheartedly with aireyc. Nobody is going to intimidate me out of my house. I will not move but I will fight if it comes to that.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Do you really think if, after a handful of confiscation attempts, they were met with armed resistance at each one and a dozen or so casualties resulted, they would continue confiscations? What officer would want to be the first in the door at the next house, knowing that you probably have 10,000 more stops before you're finished? If the only resistance is upon breaking into individuals' houses to confiscate firearms, I don't see how anybody who could ever be swayed to our side would say "look at those evil gun people, we need to ban all guns and sacrifice more lives!" Would the rabid libs say that? Yes. But I don't think the average citizen would.

Learn the hard way.

Any idea how easy it is to plant evidence...

Any idea how easy it is to justify a shooting... when you write the report and the other witnesses are dead.

Plan on sleeping... ever. Plan on going to work.. ever.

Plan on never getting stopped by police and detained by a bench warent while they invent PC based on your own public statements to enter and search when you are not home.

Really guys the chest thumping is not going to intimidate the police.. in court you have a chance..

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    I'm not trying to intimidate anyone. Brooklyn, it's a good thing our revolutionary Patriots didn't think like you with respect to the Crown.

"Men, just lay your firearms down when they come to disarm us at Lexington....we'll settle this in the courts. All will be well!"

You claim that freedom is your birthright. But you walk away rather than fight for it when they come to take it. How many times can you walk away before you have nowhere left to go?

I'm not advocating Revolution but I am saying that it is better to die fighting for your rights when they show up to take them from you than it is to meekly give them what they want and then try to win it back later using a corrupt system that is stacked against the common man. Simply put, if the government doesn't come looking for trouble...there will be no trouble. But if they come around asking for it, give 'em both barrels. Stay off my lawn and we'll get along fine.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    I'm not trying to intimidate anyone. Brooklyn, it's a good thing our revolutionary Patriots didn't think like you with respect to the Crown.

"Men, just lay your firearms down when they come to disarm us at Lexington....we'll settle this in the courts. All will be well!"

You claim that freedom is your birthright. But you walk away rather than fight for it when they come to take it. How many times can you walk away before you have nowhere left to go?

Then learn to fight smart. If you do not know how stop now.

Good luck. I will be there to try an clean up after its over but I an not optimistic.

Our founders were not facing the big brother state. They would never have let it get this far but it has.

Once more Washington did retreat at the battle of Brooklyn heights to save the army. Had he not it would have ended the revolution right there.

Good luck once again.

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    Then learn to fight smart. If you do not know how stop now.

Good luck. I will be there to try an clean up after its over but I an not optimistic.

Our founders were not facing the big brother state. They would never have let it get this far but it has.

Once more Washington did retreat at the battle of Brooklyn heights to save the army. Had he not it would have ended the revolution right there.

Good luck once again.

And do you remember who held the Line at Brooklyn Heights to allow Washington and the rest of the Continental Army to escape?

The Maryland 400

Marylanders have a tradition of knowing when to stand and fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom