• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • john_bud

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    http://patdollard.com/2012/07/obama-suddenly-pushes-rifle-ban-ak-47s-belong-in-the-hands-of-soldiers-only/

During his Wednesday speech before the Urban League in New Orleans, President Barack Obama discussed the Aurora, Colo., shooting spree, offering his condolences to the victims and their families and carefully articulating his views on gun control, which includes a renewed effort to ban assault rifles.

The president nodded to the post-Aurora outcry for stronger gun legislation, adding that “too often, those efforts are defeated by politics and by lobbying, and eventually by the pull of our collective attention elsewhere. But what I said in the wake of Tucson was that we were going to stay on this persistently.”

Grab a barf bucket and listen to the speech in the link. "Only soldiers should have AK-47's" --> does he know it's the enemy soldiers of the US of A that have those? I'm guessing he does, but doesn't think of them as enemies...

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    Make no mistake, he wants to ban all guns. He just sees this as an oppurtunity to go after AK's/AR's.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    I feel like it would be a great time to buy a couple ar's so when they go from $1,000 to $2,000 in a matter of months, I can sell one or two and have some extra loot. I could even decide to just keep one for free and let the other ones pay for it.

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    http://patdollard.com/2012/07/obama-suddenly-pushes-rifle-ban-ak-47s-belong-in-the-hands-of-soldiers-only/

Grab a barf bucket and listen to the speech in the link. "Only soldiers should have AK-47's" --> does he know it's the enemy soldiers of the US of A that have those? I'm guessing he does, but doesn't think of them as enemies...

Meanwhile, I read yesterday, that we are secretely arming Syrian Rebels. Yeah...so much for that farking UN Arms Trade Treaty...what exactly is it that thing is supposed to "control?" Oh right...international arms sales. RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIight...and my eggplant lamp lights the world off of dog fats. :rolleyes:

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    "so we've been able to take some actions ON OUR OWN, RECOGNIZING THAT'S IT'S NOT ALWAYS EASY TO GET THINGS THROUGH CONGRESS THESE DAYS"

Holy crap, he really does just want to be a dictator. Does he know where new laws are supposed to originate? Why is he not defined clearly as an enemy of the state yet!? He's openly side-stepping the constitution.

TROOPER

Ultimate Member
    May 22, 2011
    Raleigh, NC
    Obama: "AKs Belong On The Battlefield"

Obama:

"A lot of gun owners would agree that AK-47s belong in the hands of soldiers, not in the hands of criminals -- that they belong on the battlefield of war, not on the streets of our cities," the president, who has called for reimposing the Assault Weapons Ban, said in a speech to the National Urban League.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/obama-urges-tighter-background-checks-gun-buyers-aurora-033815400.html

"And I, like most Americans, believe that the Second Amendment guarantees an individual the right to bear arms. And we recognize the traditions of gun ownership that passed on from generation to generation -— that hunting and shooting are part of a cherished national heritage," he said.

:lol2:

=GoMango=

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 26, 2012
    Anne Arundel Co.
    His true agenda in regard to firearms was never a secret to the American public hence the surge in firearm sales with his election.

God forbid he is reelected there will of course be another huge surge in firearm sales and with good reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom