• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2flhun

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2009
    Mont Co
    Seacrets - The girls would go crazy for some good nutz at Seacrets.

ad slogan? "come down to Seacrets and grab a handful of Dick's nutz"

I guess that I will always be 12 years old.

I like some others on this board, like BWB. I go to the one on Snouffer School rd. I have noticed that Ira is severely behind the power curve when it comes to bar snack type edibles. I like his food, but my cardiologist does not.

With all of the BWB mentions that I have seen on this board, you should at least rate a sit down with him.

2flhun

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2009
    Mont Co
    I am always a day late and a dollar short. Big O and Dukes used to do a Snacks of the Round Table when they had their show. They were always looking for new and unusual snacks

Dukes is now paired with Arrington on the new format, maybe he will still do that bit.

Good lord, yall must think OC is some barren wasteland in which stood a great society of elders years ago. Well, it's still here, though heavily taxed, liberalized, invaded by Pennsylvanians, Eastern Europeans and Russians. Yet if you look real hard you'll find one of us 8000 permanent residents (we hide inside our homes during the summer to avoid tourists).

To debunk the myths, we still have ice cream 'vans'. Well actually that's the only myth to debunk, so there.

I would stay away from the Russian chicks, you have no clue what you might pick up, might get some third world superherpe which requires imported soviet era medicine or something.

Ultimate Member
    I should have thought of this a year ago. Anybody interested in walking the beach peddling my nutz, you could easily make $$$ and get a nice tan. I don't know about a license. The beach, bikinis and Nutterz.

I know you sell nuts as in peanuts, etc. You have to look into the laws in some states, OC has a lot of vendors, but there are also connections to NC, VA, NJ. I'm sure you could just send x amount of nuts to someone and recruit some college kids.

I know a lot of people on here may have connections to real-estate in OCMD or other places. You should get some of them.

MD is representing though, I'm in the Corolla OBX, NC now and I saw a hummer, 1st generation with a Browning M2 mounted on the torrent sporting MD tags. Moral of the story, just tell people to post on this thread possible business connections or labor.

CHUNKERMD

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2009
    West MD
    Hey Dick - regarding your nutz - I have a buddy in OC that has a pizza place and a mobile kettle corn biz. Get me some info. and I would be happy to pass it on to him.

Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    Good lord, yall must think OC is some barren wasteland in which stood a great society of elders years ago. Well, it's still here, though heavily taxed, liberalized, invaded by Pennsylvanians, Eastern Europeans and Russians. Yet if you look real hard you'll find one of us 8000 permanent residents (we hide inside our homes during the summer to avoid tourists).

To debunk the myths, we still have ice cream 'vans'. Well actually that's the only myth to debunk, so there.

I would stay away from the Russian chicks, you have no clue what you might pick up, might get some third world superherpe which requires imported soviet era medicine or something.

I had a buddy who had a great summer with a russian chick a few years back. He was always a bargain hunter and found himself a hot young chick whose idea of a great date was an ice cream cone and then 6 hours of playing break the headboard.

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    I had a buddy who had a great summer with a russian chick a few years back. He was always a bargain hunter and found himself a hot young chick whose idea of a great date was an ice cream cone and then 6 hours of playing break the headboard.

Dude...they young ruskies are always cute. I see them all over Trimpers on the Boards. is "Break the Headboard" a russian game like roulette:innocent0

crabhab

Feb 14, 2007
    We hire lots of foreign workers and many of our local employees eat em up like shooting fish in a barrel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom