• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I went over to On Target to renew my membership the other day and noticed that they had some stuff in stock that was not usually in their product line.

FNH semi-autos in 9mm, .40 and 5.7 (Helen says 5.7 not allowed on the range)

Bersa/Firestorm .45acp - Looked nice as a compact .45. Would make a nice carry piece

SW 625 Mountain Gun .45LC - Was calling to me...."take me, take me". Fit my hand like a glove. The $750 price convinced me otherwise.

Taurus .44 magnum - medium frame, ported 4" barrel. Very light compact 5 shot bear gun and much cheaper than the SW at around $450.

Taurus Gaucho SA revolvers - Very nice looking old school single actions. Might like to have one of these just for kicks and giggles.

WESTMD

Member 2006
    Feb 19, 2006
    Far Far Away in W/MD
    I have/had 2 Bersa's. One 380 which was accurate, but 380 is not my cup of tea and I sold it to a friend who wanted a gun his wife could shoot. I have the Thunder 45. A great gun, works every time with whatever ammo I have and is very accurate. :) For the price a great gun that I recommend to anyone who wants a small 45.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom