• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbrown50

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2014
    DC
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDailyNewsTw

Excuse me while I go find a bucket to throw up in.

This is the world we live in, and people refuse to acknowledge it.
    This won't be picked up by mainstream media because of the kid's race...if someone ever brings it up, then they must be racist...:mad54:

If this man was carrying a concealed firearm and he survived, I wonder what kind of legal nightmare he'd be experiencing.

The problem is that these young black criminals have been committing violent crimes against other blacks all along and very little is said about it except a tiny line in the local media. Now, that they've murdered a white person, all of a sudden they're hardened vicious criminals that need to be fried immediately as adults? Newsflash..........they've been there all along committing violent crimes against innocent blacks. Crime is crime. It doesn't matter what color the criminals or victims are. The perpetrators of violent crime need to be dealt with immediately, not only when they cross racial lines..

LoneRanger

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 22, 2009
    The problem is that these young black criminals have been committing violent crimes against other blacks all along and very little is said about it except a tiny line in the local media. Now, that they've murdered a white person, all of a sudden they're hardened vicious criminals that need to be fried immediately as adults? Newsflash..........they've been there all along committing violent crimes against innocent blacks. Crime is crime. It doesn't matter what color the criminals or victims are. The perpetrators of violent crime need to be dealt with immediately, not only when they cross racial lines..

Agreed 100%....problem is the bleeding hearts don't want to hold these poor, misunderstood youths responsible for their actions.....bring back public hangings....

Medshot

Jul 24, 2013

It most certainly does matter what race. The race of the victim and criminal can show potential motivations. The race of the criminal and compared statistics can show criminal demographics. No one in this thread has stated that this is a sudden spasm of crime. Statistics indicate that young black males contribute to a significant amount of the US crime rate, REGARDLESS of the victim's race. One of the BIGGEST problems is mentioned in the above post, the lack of accountability, and that is a recent development, in that is has been perpetuated by the liberal government for that past decade or so.

LoneRanger

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 22, 2009
    It most certainly does matter what race. The race of the victim and criminal can show potential motivations. The race of the criminal and compared statistics can show criminal demographics. No one in this thread has stated that this is a sudden spasm of crime. Statistics indicate that young black males contribute to a significant amount of the US crime rate, REGARDLESS of the victim's race.

That's very true but a problem our elected officials would rather not address....don't want to be labelled a racist or cost themselves votes.....

Medshot

Jul 24, 2013
    That's very true but a problem our elected officials would rather not address....don't want to be labelled a racist or cost themselves votes.....

Absolutely; they are a major part of the problem. Violence has been ingrained in poor, uneducated communities, particularly the poor black communities. That is not racism, that is a fact. Now why? It's not because black people are inherently violent, of course not. It's because politicians like to have scapegoats, it's because people refuse to be accountable for their actions, and many more factors; again however, none of the factors are due to some inherent feature of a race, nor does it mean that you can generalize the description to every black individual living in a poor black community...but most people get cut off before explaining that.

jbrown50

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2014
    DC
    Agreed 100%....problem is the bleeding hearts don't want to hold these poor, misunderstood youths responsible for their actions.....bring back public hangings....

Recently the Police Chief in DC got grilled in front of the city council because of the "unusual" amount of plain clothed officers in unmarked cars patrolling the drug infested part of a black neighborhood. The majority of the people in the room complaining about the "jump outs" and drug arrests were white liberals who weren't even from the neighborhood. It didn't matter that the black residents through the civic association had, years ago, requested that the police do something about the high crime rate (car thefts, car jackings, burglaries, muggings, etc.) and the black district commander implemented the "jump out squad" as part of his plan.

Second Amendment

Ultimate Member
    May 11, 2011
    These two got tired of playing basketball and decided to murder. Yea ,poor black communities don't know any better. F*cking animals.

I just can't get used to incidents like this. This behavior is being fostered by politicians, race hustlers, and the media. I would attend public executions for guttersnipes like this. Hell, I would even participate. :mad54:

Medshot

Jul 24, 2013
    Recently the Police Chief in DC got grilled in front of the city council because of the "unusual" amount of plain clothed officers in unmarked cars patrolling the drug infested part of a black neighborhood. The majority of the people in the room complaining about the "jump outs" and drug arrests were white liberals who weren't even from the neighborhood. It didn't matter that the black residents through the civic association had, years ago, requested that the police do something about the high crime rate (car thefts, car jackings, burglaries, muggings, etc.) and the black district commander implemented the "jump out squad" as part of his plan.

Exactly, the bleeding-heart out of touch liberal, as well as those in power are part of the problem. That does NOT however excuse personal accountability, nor the fostering of such behavior due to community norms.

LCPIWB

Needs an avatar
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 17, 2011
    Underneath the blimp, Md.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDailyNewsTw

Excuse me while I go find a bucket to throw up in.

This is the world we live in, and people refuse to acknowledge it.
    This won't be picked up by mainstream media because of the kid's race...if someone ever brings it up, then they must be racist...:mad54:

If this man was carrying a concealed firearm and he survived, I wonder what kind of legal nightmare he'd be experiencing.

I guess we should be glad HB464 did not make it out of committee or these little punks would come down here with their out of state permits and kill us while walking our dogs. :sarcasm:
    Sorry I was thinking in liberal for a second there.

Dal1as

Ultimate Member
    Feb 6, 2009
    I love how the so called "father" speaks up about how "If his son would listen..."

WELL MAYBE IF HE HAD AN ACTUAL FATHER HE WOULD HAVE. :sad20:

Medshot

Jul 24, 2013
    It truly has nothing to do with poverty. Murder and destruction is part of the DNA.

This is a ridiculous and inaccurate statement. When science shows proof that a propensity for "murder and destruction" is present in ANYONE'S genes, let me know.

rob

DINO Extraordinaire
    Oct 11, 2010
    Augusta, GA
    It's not DNA, its culture.

Kids grow up (not raised) watching those who try to succeed get beaten down by their peers and those who act as thugs are held aloft as examples.

What does anyone expect?

Rob.

ponypeddler87

Feb 17, 2013
    St. Marys
    What the hell has happened to America? We have stopped doing the right thing and started to worry about hurting feelings. We sue so much over the little shit. They have made us think that being American and patriotic is racist.

boricuamaximus

Ultimate Member
    Dec 27, 2008
    These kids never hurt anyone. They're good kids just that were misled. Im sure if we include no nonsense gun control and youth programs + expand food stamps and kill charter schools everything will be better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom