• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TopShot0352

Feb 5, 2011
    Gettysburg
    So yesterday after my 10 day wait that felt like forever I was able to bring home my new toy a Ruger P95PR. I shot 150 rds through it yesterday and didnt realize how quick you go through ammo in handguns. I love it and I know its not a Glock or Sig or any other handgun that you think I should have bought but I like the way it looks and the price was right. Plus my fiance loves it so that always helps!

km04

Get crackin you muggs!!!!
    Jul 12, 2010
    Harford Co.
    as long as you like it, that's all that really matters. congrats on a nice piece. the fact that she likes it is a plus too!

TopShot0352

Feb 5, 2011
    Gettysburg
    I also ordered a light from cheaper than dirt it was under $50 and the reviews were decent so we will see. Id love to have a surefire just hate the price tag.

TopShot0352

Feb 5, 2011
    Gettysburg
    Doesn't that gun come with a lifetime warranty?

Yes it does, Came with a case, 2 mags, mag loader, two locks, a $10 off NRA membership and the guy at the gun center threw in a 50 rd box of Blazer ammo (which I was not fond of the aluminum casings but still nice of him) :D

shaddydan

ADHD chicken fighter
    Oct 22, 2010
    Hydes
    Yes it does, Came with a case, 2 mags, mag loader, two locks, a $10 off NRA membership and the guy at the gun center threw in a 50 rd box of Blazer ammo (which I was not fond of the aluminum casings but still nice of him) :D

I have two glocks and they are nice but that lifetime warranty really is a testament to how Ruger stands behind their product!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom